Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

renticletape

01-24-2010

Need actual high-elo - mid-elo game line-up data to form ACTUAL tier lists. Tired of seeing everyone ranking champs based on who they think is good.

Shadowmant

01-24-2010

How the...

Hiemer not on the worthless list?
Well... I guess he has a good early game...

Charmicarmicarmicat

01-24-2010

A more accurate list than Odonnels IMO.

Kenou

Recruiter

01-24-2010

L0cust : What makes Taric tier two? As a Taric player how is he played in high Elo and what makes him unique?

GwanN

01-24-2010

Agree with most of it.

Except I would put karthus a litle but up on tire´s list. and bring down TF couse If we keep saying that they will nerf him, and I really think he´s balanced in everyway.

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

01-24-2010

Quote:
Charmicarmicarmicat:
A more accurate list than Odonnels IMO.

What about mine that's on the first page as well? :-P

Also, renticletape: What kind of data would you want out of that, other than % of the time they're picked (skewed data, based on who is purchased more often and who is free more often), KDA of each champion (skewed data based on player skill of user), and average gold accumulated (skewed based on length of game)?

Lightstriker

Recruiter

01-24-2010

Quote:
L0CUST:
my threads seem to attract some good posting, hope the riot reps are watching

...did you actually READ any of the posts, or just kinda skim one of them, look at the number of posts, and post this?

AIM7Sparrow

01-24-2010

Quote:
L0CUST:
I feel many of the champions are situational, and/or many of them are simply worse than others. Here we go! In a pre-made vs pre-made Match, this is how I would rank the Champions. They are Ranked by Tiers and Left to Right. If you want an explanation for a champion, just ask

Tier 1: Twisted Fate, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Corki, Alistar
Tier 2: Malphite, Nasus, Annie, Twitch, Anivia, Amumu, Taric
Tier 3: Morgana, Nidalee, Kayle, Shaco, Blitzcrank, Gangplank, Tristana, Kassadin
Tier 4: Cho'Gath, Katarina, Nunu, Sion, Udyr, Karthus, Rammus, Heimerdinger
Tier 5: Master Yi, Ashe, Dr. Mundo, Singed, Jax, Pantheon, Gragas

Fairly Worthless (need some love): Poppy, Teemo, Tryndamere, Veigar, Ryze, Janna, Soraka, Zilean, Warwick, Evelynn

-L0CUST

note1: the tiers are all relatively close, and become blurred depending on your/opponent's team makeup
note2: I believe everyone should know my tier list is more correct than all the others

I like. I'd prolly move corki and alistar down to slots 1 and 2 in tier 2 and give malphite corki's old spot as well as put amumu right behind him. I'm actually shocked you ranked amumu so comparatively low. O_O His ult just synergizes too well with a ton of characters. Let's TF, Corki, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Alistar, Malphite, Twitch and Anivia, (to name just tier 1/2 characters), go to town with their AoE rapeage.

and I realize the cooldown is long but one ace or even just getting a 4-3 or 3-2 kill advantage in a team fight could end the game O_O

Operation CWAL

01-24-2010

Quote:
Lightstriker:
...did you actually READ any of the posts, or just kinda skim one of them, look at the number of posts, and post this?

His Ego is up his ass because he got 10 pages of posts. Mostly not agreeing with him. Few agreeing.

TheSKooL

01-24-2010

Quote:
Kenou:
L0cust : What makes Taric tier two? As a Taric player how is he played in high Elo and what makes him unique.

lol this guy cant speak english for ****, l2put a ? at the end of a qwestion. some ppl lol