L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Contriving StyLe

The Council

01-23-2010

Many of the champions are situational, and/or many of them are simply better than others. Here we go! In a pre-made vs pre-made Match, this is how I would rank the Champions. Rankings are done by Groupings. If you want an explanation for a champion's placement, just ask

CLGaming: Miss Fortune, Ashe, Kog'Maw, Morgana, Garen, Amumu
SK Gaming: Twitch, Kennen, Annie, Vladimir, Kayle, Taric, Sona, Nidalee, Janna, Galio, Shen, Warwick, Anivia, Xin Zhao, Tristana
Another Story: Soraka, Singed, Twisted Fate, Corki, Pantheon, Rammus, Mordekaiser, Zilean, Olaf, Sion, Heimerdinger, Udyr, Kassadin, Ezreal, Nunu, Malzahar, Cho'Gath
China Hero: Veigar, Poppy, Karthus, Dr. Mundo, Gangplank, Akali, Swain, Nasus, Malphite, Shaco, Alistar, Master Yi, Katarina, Sivir
Miss-click: Evelynn, Teemo, Urgot, Tryndamere, Jax, Fiddlesticks, Blitzcrank, Ryze

-L0CUST

updated: Oct. 17th

please read https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=64398 before posting to this thread

*note1: this post is based on my own opinions and is not a reflection of RIOT or the Council in any way
*note2: all the groups are close in power, and vary massively based on your/your opponent's team makeup
*note3: I want to apologize and express my pity towards all the players this list troubles
*note4: everyone should know my tier list is more correct than all the others

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

01-23-2010

Kayles not in tier 1 or 2 :S She's so game changing though!

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-23-2010

Stopped reading at Twisted Fate. Dude is awful. Has no damage, no escape mechanism, and his stun is impossible to land. Q takes too long to fire and should just be cursor-targeted, and his Ult needs a shorter cooldown to work better with Gate.

Also, this post looks familiar...

Operation CWAL

01-23-2010

And here comes "X's Champion Tier List" because you opinion matters.

Also, Teemo is one of the better champions. Hes not worthless. He's a walking semi-exhaust.

Zouave321

01-23-2010

singed is way better than tiers 5
and teemo/ poppy/veigar don't need love at all

Rezengu

01-23-2010

MASTER YI TIER 5?
What have you been drinking, play a game with me using yi and i'll show u

SeiKz

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
I feel many of the champions are situational, and/or many of them are simply worse than others. Here we go! In a pre-made vs pre-made Match, this is how I would rank the Champions. They are Ranked by Tiers and Left to Right. If you want an explanation for a champion, just ask

Tier 1: Twisted Fate, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Corki, Alistar
Tier 2: Malphite, Nasus, Annie, Twitch, Anivia, Amumu, Taric
Tier 3: Morgana, Nidalee, Kayle, Shaco, Blitzcrank, Gangplank, Tristana, Kassadin
Tier 4: Cho'Gath, Katarina, Nunu, Sion, Udyr, Karthus, Rammus, Heimerdinger
Tier 5: Master Yi, Ashe, Dr. Mundo, Singed, Jax, Pantheon, Gragas

Fairly Worthless (need some love): Poppy, Teemo, Tryndamere, Veigar, Ryze, Jana, Soraka, Zilean, Warwick, Evelynn

-L0CUST

note1: the tiers are all relatively close, and become blurred depending on your/opponent's team makeup
note2: I believe everyone should know my tier list is more correct than all the others
no way. teemo is the most balanced champion and veigar and ryze are really strong just hard to play

Bloodpaly

01-23-2010

Explanation on Veigar please, I'm curious why the top players dont like him, since I would hope you have the skill requirement for him covered :P

Janocide

01-23-2010

Teemo is worthless? I got 45 kills with him in one game. Not worthless to me.

tC 00

01-23-2010

lol @ lack of love for this tier list ...

questions:

1. sivir. why exactly is she top tier? i know that she's a fast pusher and has a great team buff ulti. BUT it seems her role is to snipe a tower quickly when enemies are down and her team buff is only very good when your team has a (2+sivir) of physical dmg carries, the "right click" variety like ashe or tristana. my opinion is based on lack of experience however.