[RP Event] 1.3 - Beyond the Great Barrier ~ A Dark History

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
---- [RP] ----

Scarlet showed no expression at seeing her name on the list and proceeded immediately with Greg to the outskirts of town... dodging the looks of the local watch, sticking close to her new, temporary employer.

"So, how shall I address you from now on? Sir Greg? Sir? Master?" she asked, a tone that slid across as both formal and personal.
"Gregg is fine." He coughed a bit and looked over his shoulder, "We need to leave soon."

Nwol

02-12-2011

Tekun saw the list. Disapointed he lit a cigarette and inhaled from it. "****." He muttered. "His loss and my loss as well. Maybe if I were a summoner or had connections to reknown one." He rolled his eyes. "Oh well." ((****. Was really hoping to be involved in this too. Good luck guys. ))

K D Bonez

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
"Gregg is fine." He coughed a bit and looked over his shoulder, "We need to leave soon."
| RP |

"If is such the case, we shall leave with speed and caution" Sebastian said, appearing directly behind Scarlet, partially scaring him(/her?) and Gregg at the suddeness of his apperance. It was almost as if he appeared out of thin air . . . which when one thought about it, was completly possible. Seeing their expression, Sebastian simply sighs and limps over a tad.

"What? Have you not seen a person manifest themselve out of thin air before or is the concept to impossible to believe?" he said, chuckling a bit, straightening up.

Necromonger

02-12-2011

---- [RP] ----

"Yes well, impressive parlor tricks indeed Sebas... But we must wait for the others first."

"But it would be of merit if we knew exactly was going on, that we could properly perform our duty of protecting you... Greg. Or do you prefer not to tell us?" she looked to Sebas and to Greg, alert for trouble and city guards. If Greg had enemies, a name or a description would have been nice.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

| RP |

Cryypter did not react to Sebastians sudden appearance. He had enough of experience with teleporters to expect such things ((looking at you, Varroq and Deadeye )). "Indeed, what is our objective in the southern lands?" he asks Gregg.

TheMagister

02-12-2011

Magister smiled slightly. As interesting as it would have been to go on the expedition he hadn't really expected to be selected. Seeing the butler proform the shadow jump he thought he may as well depart with a bit of a show. He walked up behind... Sebastian wasn't it?

"Being a bit flamboyant aren't you? You arn't the only one who can step thorough the shadows you know"

He smiled at the man, and dissolved into the shadows.
((I wanted to leave a little bit of an impression before the RP really got under way. Good luck all ))

K D Bonez

02-12-2011

Quote:
---- [RP] ----

"Yes well, impressive parlor tricks indeed Sebas... But we must wait for the others first."

"But it would be of merit if we knew exactly was going on, that we could properly perform our duty of protecting you... Greg. Or do you prefer not to tell us?" she looked to Sebas and to Greg, alert for trouble and city guards. If Greg had enemies, a name or a description would have been nice.

---- [RP] ----

"To be fair, it's something that the hire-e can keep discloused if he desired to. However, like you said, it could be helpful to know in better to protect you . . . Also, that is not my name. It is "Sebastian", and I assume by your get up you are Scarlet? I apologize for asking this, but what gender are you? I am unable to tell" Sebastian asked, knowing full well it was a bit rude, but better to have clarified no then mess up later.

Necromonger

02-12-2011

(Again, I'm in different time zones so events may be moving faster than I can keep up on some days...)

---- [RP]
----

"Well Sebas-chan.... I am whatever you want me to be." She giggled and grinned, her shark-like teeth showing.

"For now, we're just waiting on the others... I look forward to smooth, professional work relations and nothing more. Unless you were the one looking for something?"

AmusedGlint

02-12-2011

|RP|

“My, my, from the questions being asked here you’d think we’re in an interrogation room and not in an expedition party,” Ryth said with a smile as she rode up on her horse, her staff strapped to her back and her sword hanging by her hip. Her eyes quickly darted to the three other mercenaries that were already present. From what her staff had overheard earlier: The feminine looking one was Scarlet; the old one with glasses was Sebastian, and the last one was... Ryth had no clue what his name was. One of those secretive blokes who wrote his name down no doubt. Oh well... at least none of these people look like the type who’ll stab you in the back once you’re not looking, she thought as she dismounted. Except for shark teeth over there, I don’t like the looks of her. Ryth smiled sweetly and curtsied to everyone present.

“Ryth Leonara at your service,” She said, still smiling.

K D Bonez

02-12-2011

Quote:
---- [RP] ----

"Well Sebas-chan.... I am whatever you want me to be." She giggled and grinned, her shark-like teeth showing.

"For now, we're just waiting on the others... I look forward to smooth, professional work relations and nothing more. Unless you were the one looking for something?"

---- [RP] ----

"Uh, quite so. If it helps the team to get along I guess I can go with you using whatever name you wish to use" he said, showing some signs of disturbance. Trying to change the subject the best he could withought it being obvious, he went on;

"Um, yes, I do hope the rest caught up soon enough. I dare say it's a waste time just waiting here" he said, knowing it didn't really matter how long the others take. The fun wasn't going anywhere as far as Sebastian knew.