karma build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oskka

02-11-2011

whats a good karma build?

Shin˘by

02-11-2011

my personal experience with her, this is how i play her:

standard 9/0/21 mastery build

mpen marks
mp5/lvl glyphs/seals (choice)
hp quints

start with dorans ring

rush an early tear, unless you're planning on playing FULL support and babysitting in a lane (which i dont).. if that's the case, you can get a p.stone or 2 to make up for the farm you're giving up (or supposed to be)
keep the tear until later while you build it, get cdr boots
rylais has to happen next.. the extra slow is hugely beneficial to karma, on top of the hp bonus
from here, you work out situational items
i.e.: if 2+ physical opponents, i build frozen heart.. good survivability, maxes cdr (with boots)
banshees vs casters
aegis if completely full support and tank isnt building it
will of the ancients if at least partial support with more casters on your team and noone else building it
i personally like to play her as a straight up ap dmg champ, so i build my deathcap from here and then go with whatever else i need after, sometimes a void staff pending the opponents obviously....
the thing about karma is, if you dont get completely bursted down during a mass cc on you (chain stun, etc.) she's relatively hard to kill if you know what you're doing... the lower your hp is, the more ap you have, making your E(shield) absorb more damage, and R+Q healing for more... if they focus you, you just worry about keeping yourself alive while your dps does their job... if they arent focusing you, just R+E your dps as they close in on them to do mass aoe dmg to whatever is around them while helping them survive and R+Q right after to heal them up a little bit while doing even more dmg... she's relatively easy to play once you get used to her... as far as being 'good' with her, that's a different story

TL;DR
early tear
boots->cdr boots
rylais
situational from here (frozen heart, banshees veil, deathcap, void staff, abyssal scepter, WotA, etc.)
finish AAS last
hope this helped at least a little bit.

AngleofCruxis

02-11-2011

I tend to focus on giving Karma hp/ap items to take advantage of her heal.

Start Doran's Ring
Catalyst + Ionian Boots first time back
Finish Rod of Ages
Banshee Veil if not doing wonderful
Deathcap if doing wonderful (otherwise, wait til near the end)
Toss up between Rylais (not really needed due to spirit bond, but the health is nice) and Hourglass.

Leonidas9001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

I've been using her as more of a lane holder/pusher

Build:

Dorans ring
Cat of protector
Rod of Ages
Banshees
Elixir of brilliance- will def help out
Hourglass
abyssal scepter
deathcap

Skills in order of level
HW
SS
SB
HW
HW
SS
HW
HW
SB
HW
SS
SS
SB
SS
SB
SS
SB
SS
SB
SB

LEVEL UP HW EARLY SO YOU CAN STAY IN YOUR LANE LONGER

Ive been able to hold 3 heroes in my lane for close to the whole game with this build and then let the rest of my team do its job. I also love how she has a bunch of health and i have been able to tank some turrets with her as well on squishy teams.