Casseiopea, simple item build idea feedback please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opaqus

02-20-2011

Oh my gosh 9/21/0 is a good build, at least for me. The extra defense is great and makes me able to lane/harass better.

I'm doing pretty much what Asylumseeker posted and running exhaust/ghost. MPen reds, mana regen yellows, CDR blues, 1 HP quint and 2 MPen quints.

Asylumseeker

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaqus View Post
Oh my gosh 9/21/0 is a good build, at least for me. The extra defense is great and makes me able to lane/harass better.

I'm doing pretty much what Asylumseeker posted and running exhaust/ghost. MPen reds, mana regen yellows, CDR blues, 1 HP quint and 2 MPen quints.
Glad i could help Thats pretty much what i run rune wise apart from i have 3 HP quints because well i bought them ages ago when they were better..

I have to say i much prefer ghost/flash instead of ghost/exhaust. Reason being is that the people exhaust is good on can never touch me anyway due to rylais. Its people like irelia, lebland, kassadin that are the truly dangerous ones. Or even ones like renekton. Basically the ones exhaust doesnt really effect apart from slowing them down, but having a dash ability to catch you up again.

Flash has saved me so many times as it just gets you out of those sticky situations and a rylai miasma can save your arse after.

Opaqus

02-21-2011

I get exhaust for more attacking power. I get the mastery that reduces the enemy's MR by 25 so when someone does go in on me I exhaust, RWQEQEQE dead.