A New Champion Approaches: Maokai, the Twisted Treant

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Da Juan

02-15-2011

is he a tank?

Da Juan

02-15-2011

he seems like he is malphite from the looks of it. i have enough ip for him if he is 3150 or 4800 like trundle. trundle is a loner i think he will cost 4800 but it is a guess......

he looks badass and his moves seem like he is a tank but he might be a beefy champ. looking forward for him. i mean LOL has many champs but now a talking walking tree.......... Sick.

I'm horrible with tank but i've seen amazing ppl with tank....... I'm ready for you maokai

Shin KumoNoKami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

no spotlight?

xXxKojixXx

02-15-2011

is his passive gonna proc from him casting spells as well ?

VitorMT

02-15-2011

Malphite“s bro!

MercenaryOfDum

02-15-2011

umm when is he going to come out?

Korgwar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

In my opinion, I'd really prefer if the sappling's were targetted by turrets. If they get thrown to your turret and sit there lazily... they should be zapped. At least they should if there's no other enemies in sight. They shouldn't be allowed to sit there without being shot. Similarly, a ranged champ within sight should be able to shoot the little buggers if their range is longer than the sapplings response range.