Why does Corki build Berserker Greaves?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Brewtality View Post
tl;dr:
they avoid the CC by staying behind and riding away from danger like a valkyrie whenever.
how does he afford them? they're pretty cheap to begin with!
are they truly optimal? yes!
My principal issue with them on Corki vs. Tris is that Corki's Gatling Gun is very powerful but only usable very close by so wanting to use it seems like it'd put him in the harm's way more often than e.g. Tris. Then again, I just witnessed Jiji build Mercs so I guess it's just a question of the opposing team, as always. Which is good to know; I thought Greaves were more or less go-to for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Availabl View Post
corki usually builds zerker greaves because he's free this week and the people that don't know how to build him go with the recommended items.
Most high ELO Corkis I've seen tend to build Greaves too, for whatever reason. I'd assume 2000 ELO players know what they're doing hence my confusion.

Anyways, thanks y'all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call me Terra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Berserker Greaves are for real men only. But a lot of what most people said here is true, it's all about not getting caught by being out of place. But the real question is why get attack speed? Because most people neglect autoattacking on a character with plenty of damaging skills. Also lets you land an autoattack between two sheen procs.