player statistics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hohumdedum

02-10-2011

Hello, I'm new to LOL (well I did play a loooooooooong time ago when there was only like 200 people on the server) and I was wondering howcome we aren't able to view wins/losses and kill/death ratios (our own as well as others)? I'm sure they are being stored somewhere. I am not level 30 yet so I don't know if it's a ranked game only sort of thing but yeah. I also would like to view my own kill death ratio and wins/losses but I do not know where. All I see is Takedowns, Monsters and Minion Kills, and Wins. Anyway it'd be great if someone could help inform me. Thanks!

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

They're keeping the extended stats visible only in ranked. If you click ranked stats you can see very detailed stats about every champion, ratios, scores, everything. It is not shown for normal.

dirtystyle

02-10-2011

I believe if you stay for the results page at the end of a normal game you can see your wins/loses/leaves. This may be true for a custom game as well but I really do not know.

hohumdedum

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomniumProxy View Post
They're keeping the extended stats visible only in ranked. If you click ranked stats you can see very detailed stats about every champion, ratios, scores, everything. It is not shown for normal.
So only your ranked games count basically? And, are the stats visible only to yourself or others as well?

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohumdedum View Post
So only your ranked games count basically? And, are the stats visible only to yourself or others as well?
to everyone :P