LOL Replay - In game replay system

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

02-09-2011

Does it work through the LoL engine? Does it show the entire game, i.e. viewing the opposing team's actions?

Chenzhen

02-09-2011

does this remove fog of war while watching replay so i can watch enemies?

r431

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

Free bump.

Testimonial: This program works flawlessly and I have been using it twice.

hfok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2011

It said I do not have League of Legends1.0.0.110.exe and when I play it, it crahsed.

So, I am worried that the replay will only work for a version of game but once it's patched, we can no longer replay the ones from older version.

toggle

02-09-2011

Unfortunately it still just shows as Replay saved to: with no file location. I haven't tried it on different windows compatibility modes yet, but I don't have the time to test that out at this moment.

ExpOriental

02-09-2011

I opened a custom game with a single bot in it for a couple minutes, just to test the recorder, and while a message popped up from the toolbar saying a video has been saved nothing came up. Are custom games recorded properly? I'm thinking it didn't record properly because I quit a few minutes in, but I don't have time right now to test it in a full game.

MysticShroud

02-09-2011

To fix the "replay saved to:" problem, save it to desktop when you install.
I don't know if this causes any other problems though.

Tyler Perry

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenzhen View Post
does this remove fog of war while watching replay so i can watch enemies?
this

BangWow

02-09-2011

Always stay in the thread with the red dot next to it.

BangWow

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovot View Post
It does, but it saves it in a weird folder. Run a search for .lrf files and you'll find it.

Mine ended up in C:\Users\Sovot\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\LOLReplay\replays
Errryone look at this guy ^