LOL Replay - In game replay system

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAndy

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickarious View Post
Invalid.

Suggestion?
I'm merely cycling through the solutions that were offered in the previous pages, if you can supply me with some more information like, LoL game directory path, whether the replays list show anything all or not and from where are you running the recording software.
then I might be able to make a clever assumption on how to by pass the problem until it's fixed.

(not related in any way to OP, just trying to help till he gets here)

Ickarious

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAndy View Post
I'm merely cycling through the solutions that were offered in the previous pages, if you can supply me with some more information like, LoL game directory path, whether the replays list show anything all or not and from where are you running the recording software.
then I might be able to make a clever assumption on how to by pass the problem until it's fixed.

(not related in any way to OP, just trying to help till he gets here)

Uh, Game path is default, I put the replay thing to the desktop like I was told, And it just says "replay saved to:" and its blank after that.

when I open the replay program its blank, And when I go to "watch replay, Browse" it brings up the save area but nothings saved there.

Kaniol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAndy View Post

in this case try rebooting (if u haven't closed the program since first use).
if it doesn't help, try reinstalling and making sure you're following the guidelines for troubleshooting (run as admin, install to desktop etc...).
Rebooted, reinstalled, installed the .4 version, etc etc. Believe me i really tried every standard thing you do when you have problems with software and still nothing. Just the weird thing is it recorded 1 replay and then stopped (tried deleting the rep, checking path in config.ini file but still nothing)

TheAndy

02-10-2011

I'm in over my head ^^ sorry guys, I don't have the full picture to look at and solve this.
( I think it's cause of the use of: Directory.GetCurrentDirectory(); in the code, but i'm shooting blind here if he used it consistently it should work.)

@Ickarius
If you've tried this version too, then I'm afraid I ran out of solutions. wait fir Hax reply.

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Legendary.

Warbéar

02-10-2011

gg riot

HotHit

02-10-2011

Ah, excellently done Haxalot. I tip my hat to you for your great addition to the League of Legends community.

cbr1000rider3

02-10-2011

Haxalot.. sorry if this has been answered but how am I going to be able to play a replay of a game I play today... in a month from now when the game is patched?

Thanks

TheAndy

02-10-2011

@guys who look for their replays and are using the 0.4.4 version.
according to this:

Code:
string path = (string) Config.GetRegistryValue(@"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software", "LOLReplay", "", Directory.GetCurrentDirectory());
and this:
Code:
    path = Path.Combine(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.Personal), "LOLReplay");
If you look at regedit for the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\LOLReplay
you'll see the replays saving folder.
or if you're using an account without permissions (or just wanna check), look at "My Documents" for a folder named LOLReplay.

hope it helps

Lodratio

02-10-2011

waaait a minute: answer me this question please:

replays just contain the actions of every player, right?... but doesnt that mean the game dessynchronizes when you watch a replay you made before the recent patches?

edit: ninja'd :/