LOL Replay - In game replay system

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 51
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haxalot

02-09-2011

Hi All,

I'm happy to announce the public release of LOL Replay, a program for recording and replaying League of Legends matches.

Matches are replayed within the actual League of Legends client, providing the following obvious benifites over video replays:

• - Full quality replays
  • - Negligible performance impact while playing the game
  • - Smaller file sizes / disk space requirements
  • - The camera may be freely controlled while playing a replay, alowing the viewer to spectate whichever area they are most interested in.

Keep in mind that LOL Replay is still under heavy development, so please inform us of any issues you encounter, or suggestions you may have. We have lots planned, so keep tuned for future updates.

The latest version, change history, and forums can be found at our site:

www.leaguereplays.com

If you are currently waiting for the server to come back up, remember that you can still watch replays without any problems
Why not check out some of the other replays people have been positing on our forum?
http://www.leaguereplays.com/forum/5/

Thanks to riot for taking the time to verify that LOLReplay is safe for people to use
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=499342&page=7#post6087865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Hey all!

Our engineers spent some time diagnosing the program and didn't find anything that made us suspect there is anything malicious living within. That said, like with anything developed by a 3rd party for the League of Legends community, please use at your own risk.

Special thanks to:
L4T3NCY, brothermonke, Sundory, EvilGirafffe, cunglancer, Pkairo, rolle3k (+ anyone else i forgot) for their help, testing, feedback and suggestions!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask below, or post in our forum (http://www.leaguereplays.com/forum/).

Thanks!

Gloomiibear

02-09-2011

is this real?!!!

toggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

It still doesn't save my game. I do run it as admin.

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2011

muy awesome

TheFuryWithin

02-09-2011

Very Good Job!

Duoshot

02-09-2011

Very very nice. I like watching my friends mistakes.

Pkairo

02-09-2011

Just as an aside, if you're a fan site webmaster or look after a clan site we want to get in touch with you about how you can list the replays on to your site.

If you're interested in finding out what we have planned shoot me an email: contact@leaguereplays.com

Ysmir

02-09-2011

It works. Win.

S0ulstice

02-09-2011

My LoL game crashes while this is running. Any solution to this ?

SquallGBlade

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxalot View Post
Hi All,

I'm happy to announce the public release of LOL Replay, a program for recording and replaying League of Legends matches.

Matches are replayed within the actual League of Legends client, providing the following obvious benifites over video replays:
  • - Full quality replays
  • - Negligible performance impact while playing the game
  • - Smaller file sizes / disk space requirements
  • - The camera may be freely controlled while playing a replay, alowing the viewer to spectate whichever area they are most interested in.
Keep in mind that LOL Replay is still under heavy development, so please inform us of any issues you encounter, or suggestions you may have. We have lots planned, so keep tuned for future updates.

Click here to download LOL Replay
> name is Haxalot
I am torn between my craving of replays, and my fear of identity theft.

1234511 ... 51