Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eve Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ATeemoMushroom

01-22-2010

If Eve attacks another champion while stealthed, she stuns, does damage, and her stealth is removed.

However, I've noticed several times that if that attack occurs at the moment another champion moves out of sight (i.e. walks into bushes or turns a corner) Eve won't do damage or stun but her stealth is still removed.

Seems like a rare problem but it actually happens pretty frequently and almost always results in her immediate death since that champion can now see you but you can't see them. If I don't do damage or stun I should still be invisible. Instead I'm now standing next to an opponent doing absolutely nothing while completely visible.

Suddenly appearing right behind a formidable foe without damaging or stunning seems a bit like walking out on stage at the moment your pants fall down.

Thoughts?

ATeemoMushroom

02-03-2010

Bumpity bump bump

vileguy

02-03-2010

don't think that's rly a bug especially if the timing is very precise

if you've started the attack animation it's fair to become visible. maybe they could let you finish the animation, but this way grass is more useful. you can't hit someone you can't see, and you can't go back and undo your attack.

Drogan111

02-03-2010

actually if you have noticed it happens to almost every champion, if you are using an ability on somebody who goes into a bush it will take the mana and the spell goes on cooldown but it doesnt cast.

Daeth

02-03-2010

Yup, exact same thing happens with shaco, you start the attack animation, drops the stealth, they go into the bushes and it cancels your attack.

Dracata

02-04-2010

Actually this sometimes happens with Rammus' Powerball of all wierd things. They go into a bush and his powerball just stops like he hit them but they don't take damage or get bounced or slowed. I think it happens if their in it and he isn't or just as they get in, a very fine line.

feyrband

02-04-2010

this is the same thing that use to happen to jax that they supposedly fixed with his leap strike. leaps to target, they enter bushes, no dmg taken, mana still used, and now ur at the disadvantage if you're initiating. haven't had a chance to test it yet with the bushes but it still does the same thing if they happen to run around a corner real fast.

LameLikeMike

Adjudicator

02-04-2010

i dont think it is so important that it needs a hot fix but it is rather annoying

Jazai

02-04-2010

Very, very true. I actually think this should be fixxed in the upcoming patch. It cost me quite some kills since my snowball was dodged and the enemy didn't get either killed or slowed.

SofaKingAwsome

02-04-2010

an even worse scenario is when playing eve i see master yi just killing creeps all by his lonesome and i go stealth and as soon as i use ravage he uses alpha strike, my ravage is triggered i become unstealthed and now my ravage is on cooldown, yet he recieves no damage, and the only way i can really get out of this scenario is either run and hope my ulti is up or just spam hate spikes especially if i have lichbane

but most of the time i die because he uses highlander and im pretty much dead