Looking for a solid LeBlanc build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Horrible

02-09-2011

So I recently started playing LeBlanc again and I am really enjoying her.
I was wondering if anyone has any good builds that they like to use on her.

So far I am not a fan of the top builds on Mobafire. Leaguecraft doesnt seem to have that great of a selection either.

I was hoping you guys could help.

Mitch Bade

02-09-2011

LeBlanc is one of my main champions, and I love her. LeBlanc and Swain are the two champions I play when I want to have a very easy win, because I believe I've mastered them.

LeBlanc's runes should be typical caster runes, and 9/0/21 masteries.

I don't have mana problems with her because of my runes/masteries, so I never have to rush a mana item. Her damage is burst damage and most of your kills will be from using one combo.

Sorc's Boots
Mejais Soulstealer (optional)
Rylais Crystal Scepter
Abyssal Scepter
Rod of Ages
Rabadon's Deathcap

I usually get Rylais right after the boots, or Rod of Ages if mana turns out to really be a problem for you. Then, depending on how the game is going you choose from those listed items. I find that I don't have to build tanky items like Banshee's Veil much because with LeBlanc I am in and out of team fights so fast that they have no chance to react.

I also play mid a lot with her, because with LeBlanc I can counter 95% of the champions in mid. She has awsome harassing capabilities. Once you hit level 6 you can mimic Sigil of Silence, and it will finish off most squishies, or at the very least zone them out to go heal.

She is also a fantastic side lane ganker. With LeBlanc you can roam around and kill whoever you want, almost whenever you want. That is if you have a relatively decent team.

You want to build mainly AP items with her, while having at least one or two of those AP items include HP. If you are a bit rusty with her then feel free to grab a Banshee's Veil or Zhonya's Hourglass for the extra defense.

Plasmacore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

I do not rush rylai's, I instead rush deathcap so I can easily get fed early game when she is strong. Combined with mejai's you can snowball fairly well into late game, you just need to be more careful. I also find Lichbane a good item on most AP stackers, its like a free nuke every 2 seconds.

My build is something like Dorans Ring, Sorc boots, Mejai's (if I got a few early kills, if not get after deathcap), Deathcap, Deathfire Grasp, Rylai's, Lichbane. If you cannot maintain around 10 stacks on Mejai's and you are unable to replace them, get something else to replace it, like abyssal if they are heavy in magic dmg, or zhonyas if they have more physical dmg.

Gandiesel

02-09-2011

I agree with plasma. I go:

Dring
Sorcery boots
Mejais deathcap
Dfg
Bveil
Lichbane

I rarely make it past dfg. I feel like its pretty easy to get and keep stacks on lb. I like mejais a whole lot on her. I feel like rylais is wasted since generally the die so fast they rarely run

konfetarius

02-09-2011

Question - how do you survive the counter-attack to keep the Mejai stacks? Started Le Blanc this week, she definitely hits like a truck, but any form of commitment to take out their carry just results in my instantaneous death after I fire the spells. Not using W just leaves me with too little damage output, and Flash isn't up every fight.

CantFitMyWholeNa

02-09-2011

Wait wait wait for a low health squishy. W into range, Q and R them. W out. If they chase, E them. Not as effective late game, but this should get you kills in the laning phase, when they think they are safe under their tower. Hiding in bushes is the way to win lb v lb, but reallistically bushes are always good for leblanc, since they have no time to react.

If you cant kill their carry, then do double snares on their tanks/melee damage.

As for build, I start with boots and pots. then

guise
rylais
swiftness
rabadans
lich bane?
void staff if they have MR
hourglass if they are AD heavy
veil if they are AP heavy

edit: mejais if you are owning, of course.

Dr Horrible

02-09-2011

Thanks for the builds so far, going to test them out.

Mitch Bade

02-09-2011

Yeah like I noted on my post, depending on how the game is going the order of my item list isnt in stone. If it is obvious you are just wrecking them all, then yeah rush a deathcap. I get mejai's before I get Rylais, and I usually get deathcap after that. By the time I get the Deathcap I have a good amount of stacks so my AP jumps up to wtfbbq.

With Rylais, it is easier to keep the enemy tanks or tough carries in killing range longer, so my team can catch up and finish the job. Casting E, then R for double chains is an awsome way to keep the tanks still for your team to rape them. Having all your spells slow the enemy down makes you that much more deadlier. If you have a situation turn sour, it also makes your escapes easier.

I use it in almost every game, because I don't bother with Banshee's Veil 90% of the time with LeBlanc. This allows every piece of gold to go towards offensive items, while still boosting your Health/Survivability.

ashkon77

02-09-2011

You should never have mana problems with her, so you don't need any mana or mana regen items.

boots
mejais(if you think you'll do good)
sorcerers boots
rylai's
deathcap
abyssal scepter or banshees veil
zhonya's

I use this build for malzahar as well, and I own with both of them. You may want to build a negatron cloak earlier if you are having trouble against their mages.

Šuperman

04-06-2011

I've been playing Le Blanc recently and starting to really pwn with her. Mana is only an issue at the early stages of the game.

I find that these are the real basic core items you start with early game.

Doran's Ring-helps with mana regen early game
Sorcerer Boots-magic pen is great
Abyssal Scepter-the starks fevor of magic resist, also gives you some magic resist too which ain't too shabby

The rest seems more situational.

Haunting Guise- is good for early survivability and magic pen but should be replaced with something else if the game goes on too long.

Archangel Staff-rushing this early will solve your mana problem but I don't find it as important as the others.

Banshee's Veil-unless your team is really owning, you might want to think about getting this. You should also get this if they've got a lot of stuns.

Mejai's Soulstealer-only get this if you are owning and should be rushed too

Void Staff-i love getting this and stacking other magic pen items

Deathcap-I usually don't have room for this or the game is over already since I build this last. Makes a great item combination with Archangel staff though I would say