Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mysteries of LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razhik

01-22-2010

Ever wonder how:

-Rammus can taunt as an ability, yet he cannot speak at all, or /taunt?
-Where heimerdinger/mundo store all their wrenches/cleavers?
-Katarina's voice acting made it into the game? (especially her taunt LOL)
-Why Gangplank develops scurvy seconds after eating an orange? What is wrong with that man's immune system??
-Why there's no panda character in the game? I mean come on!

EDIT:
-What kind of species or whatever are the minions in the game that infinitely march into their impending doom?

If anyone has any more, feel free to share them.

Prologue

01-22-2010

How come Twisted Fate never runs out of cards? Especially Gold Cards.

Earthquake

01-22-2010

It's magic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiryJwvDtc)

Peables

01-22-2010

Or how:
-Rammus's taunt silences casters like Annie:"Arghh!I'm so taunted by you I'm going to try to kill you! ....but I won't use my spells to do so..."
-Someone can lose sight of someone second before they enter a bush after chasing them for miles.
-Soraka is so stupid. According to her lore, she used to be immortal, but she gave up this gift to curse Warwick. So basically, instead of just killing Warwick with her immortality, she became mortal AND made Warwick stronger.
-An entire team can hide in one single bush, let alone a fully feasted Cho'Gath.

Razhik

01-22-2010

Quote:
Phantix:
Or how:

-An entire team can hide in one single bush, let alone a fully feasted Cho'Gath.

-Soraka is so stupid. According to her lore, she used to be immortal, but she gave up this gift to curse Warwick. So basically, instead of just killing Warwick with her immortality, she became mortal AND made Warwick stronger.

Lmfao, never thought of that bush one as odd as it is.

And Soraka IS stupid, she wanted him to "see the blood he was spilling", but instead she just unleashed a monster to go and ravage more innocent people LOL

Thunknor

01-22-2010

Quote:
Razhik:
Lmfao, never thought of that bush one as odd as it is.

And Soraka IS stupid, she wanted him to "see the blood he was spilling", but instead she just unleashed a monster to go and ravage more innocent people LOL

I thought the curse was the terrible skillset he's forced to use in the game, and the werewolf thing was just an annoying side effect.

GInTheDemonMan

01-22-2010

Quote:
-Where heimerdinger/mundo store all their wrenches/cleavers?

1. In his jew fro, duh....
2. MUNDO WILL HAVE AS MANY SHARP THINGS AS HE PLEASES.

Tarion

01-22-2010

Quote:
Thunknor:
I thought the curse was the terrible skillset he's forced to use in the game, and the werewolf thing was just an annoying side effect.
Haha, truly cursed to never see high Elo play.

WhitemageofDOOM

01-22-2010

Quote:
Razhik:

-What kind of species or whatever are the minions in the game that infinitely march into their impending doom?

Minion, obviously.