Jungle Times?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JuanBarco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

Whats considered a good jungle time now that the monsters have 0 mr, instead of negative? Because it can't be as fast as before, right. Or can people still Jungle in like 3:30?

5HATCOMBO

02-09-2011

It's not about the clear speed, it's about the flow and the ability to adapt to counterjungling. I have lots of people msg me like "YO WAT DO U THINK BOUT MY CLEAR TIME" and im like it doesn't matter AT ALL how fast you can clear as long as you're keeping up and playing to your strength as a jungler, which is different for everyone. For example, Warwick is really weak until level 6 at which point he becomes the best jungle ganker in the game. Nunu takes fast dragons and counterjungles very well. Yi ganks with red then takes down towers if he kills someone. Shaco shows up whenever someone is overextended and gets them to blow summoner spells or die.

There's a lot more to think about than just a clear time.

BroForgotnglory

02-09-2011

pretty much what 5hit said, but nunu taking fast dragons? ever since the mr change/dragon buff i havent been able to solo a dragon with nunu. Seriously i think he's incapable of doing it solo now.

JuanBarco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

I understand that Being able to adapt to counter jungling is important and that counter jungle is also important. Both of those are, at least in part, team duties. I am just wondering about clear times because if You clear faster, It gives them less time to counter jungle YOU. Also affords you time to look for Ganks and or Counter jungle them in the mean time if there are no opportunities. Also I understand that each champ has their strengths weaknesses.

Also I was talking about a legitimate path/Items/character. Not Jungle Karthus or anything silly. But really who can clear in 3:00 min since the change? thats ridiculous.

Minrog

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5HITCOMBO View Post
There's a lot more to think about than just a clear time.
If you can't clear your side of the jungle quickly when there is no pressure on you, you're going to get raped if they come for you. I've seen someone pull a 7:00 clear time using Warwick when they weren't even countering. Level 4, no Smite. Jungling speed isn't the only factor, but it does matter.

To OP: I think Yi is the fastest possible one now, but only with lucky Alpha's. If you're not using a gimmick speed build, 4:00 - 4:30 is pretty common for most of the junglers.

Starke

02-09-2011

I don't give A ****, I go as Shaco, get Lizard, go mid, wait for 1 minion to die, get Deceive and JUST POW, Deceive, crit, ignite, and rape u with lizard buff, just because no one will expect it, and I keep doing doing do do doing it baby all day long, and always success.

DSG

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekatonchires View Post
I don't give A ****, I go as Shaco, get Lizard, go mid, wait for 1 minion to die, get Deceive and JUST POW, Deceive, crit, ignite, and rape u with lizard buff, just because no one will expect it, and I keep doing doing do do doing it baby all day long, and always success.
no one will expect you? Are you high?

Gunflame

02-09-2011

A full clear would be good if it is at the 4:30 mark. I'm sure others can do it faster.

Personally I have some odd jungling choices (Renek, Cassiopeia, Evelynn, Rammus, Nunu) and I usually gank at lvl 3. If I don't see an opening I keep clearing and usually finish by the 4:30 mark with all of them.

ubeenderped

02-09-2011

eve rammus and nunu are odd choices? U high bro?