A New Champion Approaches: Pantheon, the Artisan of War

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Never Knows Best

01-29-2010

I see this champ getting nerfed in a hurry. His abilities raise so many questions that just need to be asked, even if i'm the only one thinking it. First thing on my mind is his passive, is it going to have a CD? if it doesn't does it block tower shots bc those r considered normal attacks right? Second, does Aegis of Zeonia mean that it resets it and is ready to use again and can block another attack? Third, will his jump be able to stun on contact or will it be like jax's and just hit hard? and finally Romans <3 thanks for looking at my questions <3

Dropkick Murphy

01-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Knows Best View Post
I see this champ getting nerfed in a hurry. His abilities raise so many questions that just need to be asked, even if i'm the only one thinking it. First thing on my mind is his passive, is it going to have a CD? if it doesn't does it block tower shots bc those r considered normal attacks right? Second, does Aegis of Zeonia mean that it resets it and is ready to use again and can block another attack? Third, will his jump be able to stun on contact or will it be like jax's and just hit hard? and finally Romans <3 thanks for looking at my questions <3
I've played him on the test realm a few times against bots.

His stun is like Jax's. You target a champion, and it charges him and stuns him. No matter whats in his way.

The passive does block tower hits.

As for the second question I don't have an answer for you.

For anyone who haven't played him yet.. his ult is VERY hard to target. When you're about to use it, it shows where you are on the map... takes about 5-6 seconds to charge, and it shows the area on the ground where it's about to hit (like gangplanks) but doesn't actually hit for another 3-4 seconds. So there's a lot of time there as a warning to get out of the circle.

Zorrac

Recruiter

01-30-2010

Looks sexy.

Siiick312

01-30-2010

He sounds amaizing but will he be good at all

Dillonrea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2010

you should stop complaining that he isnt enough like a spartan because if riot was realy going for a historical spartan style champion they would have made all of his spells revolve around a shield because thats what the spartans main weapon is

ShiNigAmE

02-01-2010

Hello Pendragon,WTF,he is so cool and i don't have him in the store neither have him f2p,wut can i do:???????

Prettyboysam

02-01-2010

doesnt he have a lot of leaping attacks? he'll be super good at the beginning since no one will be able to run away from him if he can leap after leap.

FireDroom

02-01-2010

O.O nice new hero