A New Champion Approaches: Pantheon, the Artisan of War

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xandir

Recruiter

01-27-2010

this is SPARTA!!! LOL...can't wait to play this champ!

XXARCHERXX69

01-27-2010

This champion is soo great that he has come back from Sparta it-self in order to show what the world has came to be previous to other forms of fighting. This big mean champion will be 3150 IP at min, Im hopeful that he will be 6300 as he has propably the only abilitys that will be able to say they have the damage capable of standing side by side with Twitch. I love Twitch do not get me wrong but, Twitch has been alone in his damaging capablities for to long. Im gonna greet this new champion with open arms, I think not only will he be able to coop with Twitch but will stand far above. Ill be waiting with my arms open for this champion to come home to me.

Nerlis

01-27-2010

Sounds great, even though his spear kinda look like Nid's spell, but i'm pretty sur there would be something that will make it different! New patch for soon! yay!

Sunaka

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post

Abilities:
Spear Shot: Pantheon hurls his spear at an opponent.

Aegis of Zeonia: Pantheon leaps at an enemy and bashes them with his shield, stunning them in the process. Pantheon also refreshes his Aegis Protection.

Heartseeker Strike: Pantheon unleashes 5 swift strikes to the area in front of him. Pantheon also becomes more aware of his enemy’s vital spots, allowing him to always critically strike enemies below 20% health.

Grand Skyfall: Pantheon composes himself, and them leaps into the air to a target location, striking all enemy units in an area. Enemies closer to the center of the impact take more damage.

Aegis Protection (Passive): After 4 attacks or spellcasts, Pantheon will block the next normal attack made against him that deals over 40 damage.
Typo

BeefJerkyHunter

01-27-2010

S-tan-par... S-par-tan... lolz, I like how rearranging letters can make a new name.
Looks cool.
But as the next project, can we have a new map?
Or at least get Twisted Treeline into Normal queue?

Hikaratu

01-27-2010

All I have to say is every single person who requested he get an ult where he kicks someone into a hole, even jokingly, needs to die in a fire. A huge, painful, slow-roasting fire.

DrShuttledunk

01-27-2010

lil op maybe? is it a tank or dps

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

01-27-2010

Rather dismayed at the release of this hero- I would have thought you guys could have come up with something a little bit more original.

Byakuei

01-27-2010

I like the way he looks, he is porbably a melee dps champion. I just hope he is as hard to play as Tryndamere. It will be dissapointing to see a new powerfulll champion be played by anyone and everyone without any effort or skill.

AbortBabies

01-27-2010

This guy sounds super OP, he even looks OP