What is feeding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenthous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

I think somone can go 1/7 or somthing (low kills high deaths) and not be a feeder. But LoL is my first game of this type so maybe I dont get it.

As for as I am concerned dumb brainless deaths are feeding. how many ppl love the 12/12 tryn on their team who doesnt think theyre feeding bc theyre been tower diving since level 6 1v2 or more lol.

Hi I'm teemo, I've done well in the laning phase and came out with 2/0/1 score thanks to smart play and good jungle ganks. we have a missing tower and I cant see anyone on the other team. Let me go see if they are at dragon. My team is recovering from the last team fight so I am all alone I shall go and check CAPTAIN TEEMOOOAAAAAH BLAGHRAAAKSJFHKJ oh poop they were all in the bush by dragon. IMO that is feeding.

Hi I'm a tank and my team is ahead by dragon kills 1 tower and a little more kills. My team isnt with me but let me go see if their lizard is up. I cant imagine their jungler would want to be there getting the liz or his being being in their own jungle. AAAHGOD****ITJESUSCHRIST they were farming their jungle. thats feeding.

OK there was a little early game skirmish say level 3ish 2v2 and im almost dead, just one more hit and my lane partner has much more health and will easily kill that nasus at one health on his next auto attack. but I must kill him before I back I MUST make sure that it my kill and not my partners...i shall rush him real fast as i sill have half the duration of my ghost left. CHAAARGE im gonna get him im gonna get him im gonna get the kill im so close!!!! YEA..AWWW SIPHONSTRIKETOTHEFACE! but the time on my dot i put on him or somthing killed him but i got the kill atleast. IMO that is feeding.

theres a 1billion different dumb was to die (typing that make me think of that 1000ways to die show). and I could give a **** what your current record is, if u die bc your are being an idiot then u are being a feeder. Yes most often the ppl with these dumb tendencies often die alot anyways, but dont let a +ve KDR fool u...if ur giving away dumb deaths youre still a feeder.

I also love the players that might call out a tank for feeding. In a scenario where the other team for some reason is putting focus on the tank and he is dying every team fight, even tho his final score might be 1/12 maybe notice his 20 assists or take note that the other teams nexus is in pieces, and it might not be just bc youre on the cleanup crew lol.

Anyways as far as im concerned dumb deaths is feeding, just bc u are +ve doesnt mean youre not feeding. as well high deaths doesnt always mean youre a feeder either, its all on the reason for those deaths...IMO

YUNGKOREA

02-08-2011

In my book feeding is where you die in an idiotic way where you die, due to lack of listening, lack of awareness, lack of common sense.

Like I don't care if someone is 1/10 and all their deaths are from helping the team or whatever.

I do care if he's 1/10 and mindlessly running around their jungle with 4 missing, facechecking bushes where you KNOW they are, dying when the death could have been avoided, also fighting unfair teamfights.

This is why K/D does not matter. People need to get out of that in their heads.

Linsheel

02-08-2011

PEOPLE!!! why on earth would u ever spend gold on wards when u can use your face to check bushes!!!

Lord of Asia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linsheel View Post
PEOPLE!!! why on earth would u ever spend gold on wards when u can use your face to check bushes!!!
Specifically, Teemo's face.

HappyAndHazy

02-08-2011

Feeding is dieing more than once during the laneing phase, or dieing wandering alone when the laneing phase is over. In team fights, it happens.

Remember, dieing twice during laneing phase is worse than sitting AFK at your turret for 10 min. So play with that goal in mind. In order of importance: Farming > Harassing > Killing.

You want your lane deaths as minimal as possible so the enemy will have less powerful gear for when the teamfights start wich will make them kill less people during teamfights.

Possible exceptions: Dieing but getting the FB, if the enemy support got credit for the kill but you got FB, then it was worth it because you got more gold than they did, and you can use that gold to kill enemies better than they can in general.

Jonlissla

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenthous View Post
I also love the players that might call out a tank for feeding. In a scenario where the other team for some reason is putting focus on the tank and he is dying every team fight, even tho his final score might be 1/12 maybe notice his 20 assists or take note that the other teams nexus is in pieces, and it might not be just bc youre on the cleanup crew lol.
I recognise this scenario.

I recognise this scenario all too well.

KonFewShuN

02-08-2011

I Believe the term works better when said "**** *insert champ here* is feed"

i think feeding is something that happends due to several common errors.

1) lack of awareness
2) not being aware of who you are VS the person laning against you
3) This would be more of a judgement. but seeing someone out of place and then you wonder why they are there.

Zenthous

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linsheel View Post
haha love it, I always wonder if ppl are thinking that hhahaha

Chwenar

02-08-2011

I get called a feeder all the time as Amumu or Malphite. Yeah I'm 2/10, but every time I've died it's because I initiated and you all wrecked their team or I initiated and you all decided to run away for no reason.

Zenthous

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chwenar View Post
I get called a feeder all the time as Amumu or Malphite. Yeah I'm 2/10, but every time I've died it's because I initiated and you all wrecked their team or I initiated and you all decided to run away for no reason.
dont u just love that lol...then those runners decide they want to defend the tower 1v4 but hell no to fighting on the tanks initiation lol