Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Minimap and Skillshots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toddzilla1337

02-08-2011

It would be nice if you could make it so that skill shots don't redirect where they are aiming if you accidentally mouse over the minimap. I dont know if this would mess up peoples global ults like Ashe and Gangplank. But I dont know how many people even use the minimap for their globals...? Seems like an easy enough fix, plus it wouldn't effect too many things in the game.

P.S. I've had about 8 kills get away in the last 3-4 days because of skill shots being redicrected as I just brushed over the minimap when I was trying to line it up. I know I shouldn't be such a noob and mouse over it, but in the heat of battle, sometimes you gotta rush things.

Arcanist Supreme

02-10-2011

The pop-up in the top left part of the screen has also cost me quite a few skillshot-related kills. Is there a way to turn it off? Or at least make it only pop up when I click on something?

02-12-2011

oi

Juiceboxmidget

02-13-2011

tf uses his ult on minimap if hes trying to escape

Toddzilla1337

02-13-2011

Hmm. Maybe if the ability is NOT a global, it should NOT be affected by mousing over the minimap, that sounds like a reasonable fix, eh?

Toddzilla1337

02-23-2011

Quote:
Toddzilla1337:
Hmm. Maybe if the ability is NOT a global, it should NOT be affected by mousing over the minimap, that sounds like a reasonable fix, eh?

Great idea!

Kacnafein

02-23-2011

I would say, that the skills that should be affected by the mouse over minimap are:
1. Global range ultimate abbilities (Ashe/Ezreal/TF/Gankplank ult)
2. Abilities that actually move your champion (Shen dash, Kassadin Riftwalk, Ezreal teleport thingy)
On the others, clicking on minimap is actually very annoying and almost always a missclick, sometimes costing a lot :/

Toddzilla1337

05-05-2011

Yeah, I wonder if this will ever get addressed or not?

Toddzilla1337

05-24-2011

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Much appreciated!

Siing

05-24-2011

D: Now I can't left click the mini-map to instantly center my screen on something, I have to scroll aaaalllllll the way over :|

edit: Well that was weird, so in my next game I was able to left click the mini-map again. lol k, ignore this post...