Madred's Bloodrazor Price

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Condhor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

I pretty much use it on all my melee DPS champs because of who I typically go up against in normal games now.

I was just wondering why it's so expensive? I mean, it's not impossible to buy one by 20 minutes if you're a skilled WW, and I don't mean it's not worth the price. Seeing as how it takes so long to finish, without any decent buffs while it's incomplete, I just think it should be 200-350 gold cheaper. Any takers?

You're more than welcome to disagree/prove why it costs so much. I welcome an explanation. Thanks.

LiveAlive

02-08-2011

Probably costs a lot because it lets physical attackers do magic damage, forcing the enemy to buy different resists. *EDIT* Also melts high hp/armor champs like no other item.
IMO, it isn't an item that should be rushed because the 4% hp magic damage/hit is easily outshone by a pure damage item that early in the game.

Zelax2

02-09-2011

LiveAlive you are crazy , it should be rushed on Warwick everytime you play him , and I think it's a first or second item pick vs a very tanky/High hp team (Vlad Mundo )

Once you get it on Warwick you are pretty much set , you get a wit's end with it and you are golden

Condhor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

I love how people downvote and don't comment on why. Like Zelax said, against a tanky team, my logic makes sense.

How can they buy a warmogs and get 2500 health by 20 minutes, but I can't do damage to them until later when I earn 1200 more gold, unless I'm fed. The speed at which they can gain health, doesn't compare to the time it takes for us to hurt enough to survive team fights.