Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

12-03-2013

bump

Zaitoo

12-30-2013

Thanks for maintaining this thread! Will riot ever fix these bugs? :/ The pathing bugs have seemed to get worse.

Sagee Prime

01-15-2014

bump!!!

good to see they fixed something from my list in Patch 4.1

Ioanite

02-11-2014

Bump/semi necro... I've stopped playing nid because of the sheer amount of miss jumps from cc/minion/me not being good enough/ shes facing the wrong direction and i forget cause every other champ can a hover and mash button...

ScoundrelHero

Recruiter

04-17-2014

Nidalee's spears have been invisible again lately. Got killed by two invisible spears today. Yesterday it happened once.

Sagee Prime

04-23-2014

I've really been away from League for quite sometime. Doesn't look like much changed with Nidalee since I've been gone.

StuffedTurkey007

08-17-2014

In death recap, Takedown says "Mixed damage" even though all damage is changed to magic (including Trinity Force proc).

24SevenEU

08-18-2014

Quote:
StuffedTurkey007:
In death recap, Takedown says "Mixed damage" even though all damage is changed to magic (including Trinity Force proc).

Sheen/Trinity Force/Frozen Gauntlet enhance her next basic attack or takedown, like a Nasus Q, meaning it should be like that.

However, maybe it doesn't work like that with BotRK? It's a separate thing that procs on basic attacks so it'd make sense since it deals physical damage.