Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Mochi

11-14-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/v...stial-huntress

Woot!!!

And my daily bump

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

yeah

Lovedoll1984

11-15-2012

Hope they fix the bugs to now!

Canchelli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

hope they fixed the bugs with the visual upgrade

The Mochi

11-15-2012

I found another bug, again not sure if this is Nidalee specific, probably have to try it with Jayce and Elise. Elise is free this week, so I will try her and see what happens.

If you are in cougar form as Nidalee, and you begin to recall, then change to human form, something odd happens. The "recall progress" bar disappears, but the blue recall animation is still there, and if you don't move, you will recall as usual. If you move, you won't recall.

Oddly, this doesn't happen if you transform from human form to cat form, in this case the recall will cancel as expected.

Also I just tested this with Elise, and no such bug. If she transforms, recall is cancelled as expected. It is Nidalee specific.

EDIT: And also, the graphical bug with the spear that I posted earlier has been fixed apparently.

Sagee Prime

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mochi View Post
I found another bug, again not sure if this is Nidalee specific, probably have to try it with Jayce and Elise. Elise is free this week, so I will try her and see what happens.

If you are in cougar form as Nidalee, and you begin to recall, then change to human form, something odd happens. The "recall progress" bar disappears, but the blue recall animation is still there, and if you don't move, you will recall as usual. If you move, you won't recall.

Oddly, this doesn't happen if you transform from human form to cat form, in this case the recall will cancel as expected.

Also I just tested this with Elise, and no such bug. If she transforms, recall is cancelled as expected. It is Nidalee specific.

EDIT: And also, the graphical bug with the spear that I posted earlier has been fixed apparently.
hmmm ok and I actually have seen this too but probably forgot.

Conjuring

11-17-2012

bbbbbbump

The Mochi

11-18-2012

Bump

Sagee Prime

11-18-2012

bump

The Mochi

11-18-2012

Bump