Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Top 10 Most Powerful Champions (Lore)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

05-19-2011

when did i ever say my dmg was based off ingame? brand has the ability to bur nthe world... what can lee sin do? kick u real hard? please... get off this.

and what proof do u have of what lee sin can do? lore-wise, he left that summoner life a long time ago and hasnt looked back. u cant just make up powers for him. he didnt even complete his training and whatever power he did have, it clearly wasnt good enough. his failed summon obliterated an antire village with its feedback.

surely u dont consider that a good show of power...

DarkfirePheonix

05-19-2011

Quote:
Larkhill:
when did i ever say my dmg was based off ingame? brand has the ability to bur nthe world... what can lee sin do? kick u real hard? please... get off this.

and what proof do u have of what lee sin can do? lore-wise, he left that summoner life a long time ago and hasnt looked back. u cant just make up powers for him. he didnt even complete his training and whatever power he did have, it clearly wasnt good enough. his failed summon obliterated an antire village with its feedback.

surely u dont consider that a good show of power...

I didn't make it up, he uses a sonic boom in game which you so do love and it was obviously based off in game since you ONLY mentioned the ingame abilities and mechanics dumbasss

And what proof do you have that Brand is more powerful? Who has he fought? Who the hell has he fought? And I mean out of the league, who, who? Exactly you have no "proof" he's stronger then everyone else in the world, the world of MAGIC, where NOTHING is exactly BLACK AND WHITE where things like PHYSICS have no basis, oh and he destroyed an entire village on ACCIDENT what if he tried something like that on purpose? So no stop being a ****. KTHXBAI

larkhill

05-19-2011

ok first off, stop trying to 1-up me. its not flattering at all and just rude. either argue like a normal person or dont at all...

now, as for brand, im not saying he cant be beaten. if that was the only criteria, then zilean wins this thread. immortal and controls time. game over. if ur going t use that criteria, zilean beats lee sin and u can leave now.

bye...

still here? then we can continue discussing power and not victory. brand has the power to turn the world to ash and burn everything. its perfectly within his capabilities and he's done it before. he is an entity of nature. this is what he does. lee sin just doesnt have that kind of power. he never did.

FIRST OFF, prove to me that lee sin is a good summoner at all. his story says he had the potential to become one. he was clearly not finished yet at all. he still had plenty of training to go. he was just another student studying in the library. people without potential wouldnt have been able to study to be summoners at all. the league doesnt seem like the type to let just anyone in and hope they turn out good. they're the type to select their summoners based on potential and work from there. their selection of champions alone proves that. its not a free-for-all tournament or battlefield here. its a STRICT selection process... lee sin had potential, but so did ezreal and annie and kgomaw and a whole bunch of other champions. he never reached his potential at all.

as for what magical abilities he does have at his disposal, he doesnt have much. his summoner abilities were pretty fail imo. he tried to summon a beats fro mthe plague jungles but ended up with a young kid from an un-named village. i dont think u understand how magical feedback works. typically (i say typically as the magical feedback like this has been done before in other anime/manga. fullmetal alchemist is the closest reference i can think of with human transmutation, though the feedback there created a homunculus and not simply obliterating an entire village). he screwed it up and screwed it up so bad that the magic reverbed back and destroyed an entire village. had he successfully done it id be impressed. but since he failed on a pretty monumental scale, he gets no credit from me. especially when he gives up that route and goes to become a monk. he wants to be a monk and as such, i'll call him a monk. he is not a summoner.

as for current abilities, he has short-range sound-based abilities and melee combat. he is very skileld, dont get me wrong. he is very good at what he does, but what he does simply isnt all that powerful, so much as skillful. theres a difference. swain is skillful and intelligent. he is not, however, powerful.

in a world of magic where anything is possible, brand is a natural entity. in a world is magic, brand is basically the god of fire. yes, he can be stopped, but noone in the league is completely unstoppable. what separates brand is that he is basically a god. that makes him powerful. thats ur proof.

il lask u the same question u asked me. who has lee sin fought to proof he's powerful? WHO HAS HE FOUGHT? HAS HE EVEN FOUGHT ANYONE? o wait, no, no he hasnt. lee sin has no combat experience AT ALL in his lore. none. at all. zip, zilch, nada. he was a student, he studied i nthe library, got tired of the slow pace and decided to be mr bigshot and try a summon himself. he failed miserable, obliterated an entire village in the process and left to join a Shojin Monastery and atone for his mistakes. years later he set himself on fire for a few weeks. thats it. he was a student, he failed a project and joined a monastery. i dont know what ur definition of a monastery is but i dont think they go out and have many battles...

from what i can tell of his lore, sure he used to be a good student and he turned into a decent monk, but he has no combat experience, and he hasnt proven himself in battle at all. "KTHXBAI"

DarkfirePheonix

05-19-2011

Quote:
Larkhill:
ok first off, stop trying to 1-up me. its not flattering at all and just rude. either argue like a normal person or dont at all...

now, as for brand, im not saying he cant be beaten. if that was the only criteria, then zilean wins this thread. immortal and controls time. game over. if ur going t use that criteria, zilean beats lee sin and u can leave now.

bye...

still here? then we can continue discussing power and not victory. brand has the power to turn the world to ash and burn everything. its perfectly within his capabilities and he's done it before. he is an entity of nature. this is what he does. lee sin just doesnt have that kind of power. he never did.

FIRST OFF, prove to me that lee sin is a good summoner at all. his story says he had the potential to become one. he was clearly not finished yet at all. he still had plenty of training to go. he was just another student studying in the library. people without potential wouldnt have been able to study to be summoners at all. the league doesnt seem like the type to let just anyone in and hope they turn out good. they're the type to select their summoners based on potential and work from there. their selection of champions alone proves that. its not a free-for-all tournament or battlefield here. its a STRICT selection process... lee sin had potential, but so did ezreal and annie and kgomaw and a whole bunch of other champions. he never reached his potential at all.

as for what magical abilities he does have at his disposal, he doesnt have much. his summoner abilities were pretty fail imo. he tried to summon a beats fro mthe plague jungles but ended up with a young kid from an un-named village. i dont think u understand how magical feedback works. typically (i say typically as the magical feedback like this has been done before in other anime/manga. fullmetal alchemist is the closest reference i can think of with human transmutation, though the feedback there created a homunculus and not simply obliterating an entire village). he screwed it up and screwed it up so bad that the magic reverbed back and destroyed an entire village. had he successfully done it id be impressed. but since he failed on a pretty monumental scale, he gets no credit from me. especially when he gives up that route and goes to become a monk. he wants to be a monk and as such, i'll call him a monk. he is not a summoner.

as for current abilities, he has short-range sound-based abilities and melee combat. he is very skileld, dont get me wrong. he is very good at what he does, but what he does simply isnt all that powerful, so much as skillful. theres a difference. swain is skillful and intelligent. he is not, however, powerful.

in a world of magic where anything is possible, brand is a natural entity. in a world is magic, brand is basically the god of fire. yes, he can be stopped, but noone in the league is completely unstoppable. what separates brand is that he is basically a god. that makes him powerful. thats ur proof.

il lask u the same question u asked me. who has lee sin fought to proof he's powerful? WHO HAS HE FOUGHT? HAS HE EVEN FOUGHT ANYONE? o wait, no, no he hasnt. lee sin has no combat experience AT ALL in his lore. none. at all. zip, zilch, nada. he was a student, he studied i nthe library, got tired of the slow pace and decided to be mr bigshot and try a summon himself. he failed miserable, obliterated an entire village in the process and left to join a Shojin Monastery and atone for his mistakes. years later he set himself on fire for a few weeks. thats it. he was a student, he failed a project and joined a monastery. i dont know what ur definition of a monastery is but i dont think they go out and have many battles...

from what i can tell of his lore, sure he used to be a good student and he turned into a decent monk, but he has no combat experience, and he hasnt proven himself in battle at all. "KTHXBAI"

You talk as if I'm on Lees **** like you're on ZIleans
Let me ask you this, what good is power if you can't win a single battle? It's not, so by saying Lee Sin, OR ANYONE ELSE can beat brand you state that ANYONE ELSE can be more powerful, power doesn't mean "I blow up stuff" it's "I never lose." And if Brand can lose then he can't be more powerful, if Zilean can lose he is not in fact more powerful, all these people can lose, that's my point, I never said "Lee SIn is gawd" nor do I bring up his Summoner abilities as much as you make me sound out to, now if your diluded sense of power is "I blow stuff" then good for you, more power to the stupid, but if Tokyo had a milean nukes, but couldn't win a single war, how powerful are they? ANd no I'm not saying that do or don't have nukes nor am I saying they never won a war I'm saying destructive power and "true power" are two sepereate things, something you can't seem to discern. And I only one upped you because you tried your ****EDEST to one up me, oh and BTW nice grammar, I could barely read that lazy backwards typing, now if you'll excuse me KTHXBAI

larkhill

05-19-2011

Quote:
DarkfirePheonix:
power doesn't mean "I blow up stuff" it's "I never lose."

if ur definition of power is never being able to lsoe, then zilean wins. he is, quite literally, the only immortal person on the roster. game over. and before u say karthus is dead so he cant die again, tell that to the latest journal...

i guess by ur definition of it, theres no debating. it really is black and white then... u cant beat that which controls time itself, and cant die even if u do get past that...

DarkfirePheonix

05-19-2011

Quote:
Larkhill:
if ur definition of power is never being able to lsoe, then zilean wins. he is, quite literally, the only immortal person on the roster. game over. and before u say karthus is dead so he cant die again, tell that to the latest journal...

i guess by ur definition of it, theres no debating. it really is black and white then... u cant beat that which controls time itself, and cant die even if u do get past that...

Magic, my friend, maybe in a more realistic world your statement holds water, which that is in and of itself an oxymoron, but whatever the case I provide you with the only relevant answer, magic, it's a wonderful thing really, it's what allows Annie's fie magic to hurt the firey being Brand, and allows a small rat to come to life and become completely invisible to the naked eye.

So, in the words of a great rapper, F U Pay me.

larkhill

05-19-2011

we're done here. uve clearly given up and i wont push it any further.

Morgris

05-20-2011

Too much emphasis is put on Jax's winning streak I think. He's holds the longest consecutive winning streak, but that does not make him the strongest. I also don't care for this "Annie as an adult" argument. She's not an adult. No use arguing she'll be stronger if we don't account for others gaining strength and loosing it. My list is as follows.

1. Malzahar
2. Zilean
3. Nasus
4. Fiddlesticks
5. Cho'Gath
6. Kassadin
7. Anivia
8. Swain
9. Karthus
10. Brand

DarkfirePheonix

05-20-2011

Quote:
Larkhill:
we're done here. uve clearly given up and i wont push it any further.

No you gave up, so I win, you lose, good about time you realized how inferior you are

larkhill

05-20-2011

Quote:
DarkfirePheonix:
No you gave up, so I win, you lose, good about time you realized how inferior you are

ok fine. i asked u nicely to stop being rude but u didnt so ill follow suit. u sir, have given up and resorted to shoving ur fingers in your ears and screaming the words "magic" whenever someone opposing ur views talks. 8 year olds argue better than that. i asked u simple questions and all u said was magic. i asked u to explain, and u simply repeated magic. i gave u comparisons and explained my views very clearly. u dismissed them all and simply repeated magic. u cried foul when i made things black and white. i understood your concerns and laid out a very clear and very detailed analysis and explanation of how i saw things, then reanalyzed the champions based on that and explained why i put brand so high on my list. u ignored all that (i guess even u couldnt argue it) and repeated ur stupid "magic" phrase.

i asked u what basis u had on this conversation and u clearly gave me an answer. i took it and explained, through your own logic, that zilean wins this thread. by your own definition of power being never losing a battle, an immortal controlling time is the ultimate victor. u cannot beat that. no other champion is completely immortal. by your own definition, this thread is over and u lose.

and u do not win, u cant win when u havent made a point at all. my point remains that brand is the most powerful, with nocturn right behind him. u have no point to contribute to this thread. u simply stated, incorrectly i might ad, that lee sin could beat brand. thats all u've said, and i clearly showed, through my own analysis on how i saw this thread and the breakdown of what power is, why lee sin in fact cannot beat brand at all. ur response? yup.. "magic". awesome...

what i love most is that most champions dont possess the magic necessary to stop brand or nocturn at all. no champion has a spell that can stop an elemental entity or pure fire. only morgana realistically has her shield that could protect her from nocturn, though as u point out, she cannot actually defeat either so its a moot point.

u have given no answer and made to point. u have given up reasonable arguments and resorted to simply repeating the words "magic" over and over again. u lose. good day sir.