How Often Do YOU Want Riot To Make New Champions?

as often as they are doing now 107 32.82%
weeks earlier then normal 30 9.20%
once every month 121 37.12%
Other (later then 1 month then usual) 27 8.28%
a week or 2 weeks longer then normal 41 12.58%
Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

how often do you want new champions?

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boomer999111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

this is a vote for how often you want riot to have new champions. and whatever gets the most votes hopefully riot will notice and make new champs to our likings of how often they make them. oh and one more thing, i honestly think they just want us all to spend more money by making new champions instead of maps, p.v.p.net improvements and stuff. as for their coop vs ai thing, that's gui based, so not really gonna help p.v.p.net. they promised us clan function? where is it? delayed by new champion development.....-_- so take a think about it before you vote. would u rather more champs often? or would you rather new maps and less p.v.p.net crashes? think before you vote, because riot is merely delaying improvements for money and not thinking of what we encounter in-game.

remember, this is a vote, there is no right or wrong answer, but this may change the way riot runs thus benefiting us more then themselves with money (new champ=more people buy with money for first try).

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Eilos

02-08-2011

Every

day

keeno223

02-08-2011

I wouldnt mind if they slowed down the rate they made champions if they released a few more maps fairly soonish.

MissHannahMinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2011

Once a mounth would be great gives ppl time to save up enough IP

Yngve Zephyrous

02-08-2011

Looks like Riot's gonna have to reconsider how often they try to sell us new champions. I will never buy a champion with cash anyways.

Boomer999111

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yngve Zephyrous View Post
Looks like Riot's gonna have to reconsider how often they try to sell us new champions. I will never buy a champion with cash anyways.
according to some people, every 1 in 3 ppl buy new champs with cash.
i really hope this makes a difference, otherwise riot is really ignorant of what most of us think is good.

Purplz

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilos View Post
Every

day
This. Novelty keeps me from getting bored.

Boomer999111

02-09-2011

bump

Kolgax

02-09-2011

I want them a bit later so they can concentrate on making new maps!

Leor Unsullied

02-09-2011

Too many champs, not enough maps.

I'd like to see a faster champ rotation though. Maybe rotate half out every thursday, half every monday.

I'd pay $10 for a cool map skin (functionally identical but looks cool only to me, client-side - so that I could play vs/with others who don't have it). Just for some d*mn variety.

12345 ... 10