Match-making ALWAYS matches me with noob feeders on my team and pros on opposing team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamerific

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

I've really sick and tired of the match-making system matching me with a full team full of feeders while the opponent team is full of experienced pros. I wouldn't have bothered to make a post and whine about it but it keeps happening to me for over 10 times in a row today and I'm not even exaggerating. I am just appalled by this losing streak that I am having cause of matchmaking constantly teaming me with at least 3 feeders all the time with scores like 0/15

I actually have like 40 wins and 20 losses but for the whole of today the losses have been increasing I don't even understand why I am matched with these kinda feeders while I always have a positive score. I know its not about the score but I am a darn good team player. I am the kind of player that changes the game, that can own 2-3 ppl alone but with these constant stream of super feeders in my team I am just really exhausted. I just cannot be matched with decent players anymore no matter how many times I try and I'm just sick and exhausted. It is not the first time I am having this losing streak. Once you lose, the match making system will constantly match you with other players who lose as well. And I know this isnt happening to all of you. But just me! Sorry if I am whining but I just need to let it out.

Dreamerific

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

I just cannot believe it AGAIN n AGAIN there is a really dumb person on my team feeding the enemy. And my loss is more than my win already. Someone needs to fix the match-making! I'd really rather wait 2 hours for a decent game then mindlessly having a feedteam feeding enemy with money n gears and letting them rape us.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-22-2010

If your Win-Loss ratio is 40 to 20, then it's kinda untrue that matchmaker always puts you with noobs and the other team with pros. In fact if matchmaker is doing it's just correctly, you should be averaging about a 50% win ratio, which you're clearly above.

With only 60 games played, you're also at a lower ELO level. You haven't really played enough games to setup more specific matchmaking and at lower levels you're still going to get paired with newer players, you and everyone else.

Whenever you win a game, the system adjusts your ELO, if you play in team games, especially at lower ELO, you'll get paired against some better players. Winning and losing are both part of the adjustment process in the ranking system.

If you think that the matching was totally amazingly unfair, you can also post in this thread. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=22605 make sure to include information about levels, premade teams, etc.

Dreamerific

01-22-2010

Ok the funny thing is, I finally won a game, then every time i get matched with similar pros and continue winning for 6 times in a row. So I can assume that the match making matches winners with winners and losers with losers of the last match of the player. And it is very one-sided. 1 team will be full of pros while the other is full of noobs. No offence here. But I think that the matchmaking system should calculate total kill/death of the entire summoner's history to make a better match. I've lost so much earlier that my loss caught up with my win : (

Koie

07-22-2011

Same here am having the same problem with noobs i've been losing sooo much now, my match history is destoryed am sick of this man :/

TheRazoth

07-22-2011

My recommendation for you, if you keep getting on streaks, is to take breaks in between games. If your paired with someone who doesn't work well with your team, and you both immediately re queue after the game is over there is a not insubstantial chance you may be paired with them again since you are both in the same ELO bracket.

Its also important to know that at lower ELOs a lot of people may not be really good with more than a few champions and those may be made unavailable to them for a variety of reasons, forcing them into a position they themselves might not be comfortable with.

Janszoon

08-08-2011

matchmaking is definately broken, every game:
1-2 feeders (10+ deaths)
1 noob (ignore chat, act like an idiot)

Ofc thats can be my fault, but i never feed (ie almost always i got less deaths than any1 else in my team)...

PS: + my team are blind fools, 4/20 and they keep yellin "we can win"....15/41....we can win....1/4 surrender vote.

PSS: yes i'm qq'in

MindWraith

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamerific View Post
I've really sick and tired of the match-making system matching me with a full team full of feeders while the opponent team is full of experienced pros. I wouldn't have bothered to make a post and whine about it but it keeps happening to me for over 10 times in a row today and I'm not even exaggerating. I am just appalled by this losing streak that I am having cause of matchmaking constantly teaming me with at least 3 feeders all the time with scores like 0/15

I actually have like 40 wins and 20 losses but for the whole of today the losses have been increasing I don't even understand why I am matched with these kinda feeders while I always have a positive score. I know its not about the score but I am a darn good team player. I am the kind of player that changes the game, that can own 2-3 ppl alone but with these constant stream of super feeders in my team I am just really exhausted. I just cannot be matched with decent players anymore no matter how many times I try and I'm just sick and exhausted. It is not the first time I am having this losing streak. Once you lose, the match making system will constantly match you with other players who lose as well. And I know this isnt happening to all of you. But just me! Sorry if I am whining but I just need to let it out.
If you're at 40 wins and 20 losses, then its gonna keep putting you in hard games until your ratio is 50/50

Madcant

08-09-2011

I've had similar experiences of either getting a faceroll team, being facerolled by the opposition, with about 1/5 games being a 'fair match'. This is just me and my friends estimate. I've played with him since level 1, and we're about 50/50. We win a bunch, then lose a bunch. The ones we win, they have no hope. The ones we lose, we had no hope. Id rather both teams have a fair fight. But Riot know the system is broken, but how do you fix it?

drunkenvash

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindWraith View Post
If you're at 40 wins and 20 losses, then its gonna keep putting you in hard games until your ratio is 50/50
That system is the dumbest system since a wagon with square wheels!