[Champion Suggestion] Grutton, the Hunch Back of Zaun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

I don't think you understood me. Every other champion when they use a move or in this situation a skillshot they consume mana whether they hit or not. How can the game determine the cost if you havent hit anyone yet?

Sayan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Longfellow View Post
I don't think you understood me. Every other champion when they use a move or in this situation a skillshot they consume mana whether they hit or not. How can the game determine the cost if you havent hit anyone yet?
It is a very good question, if you don't hit anyone there will be no cost, it is not so hard to hit with this skill cause you have a Triangle targeting system like Ashe's Volley and this targeting system only targets enemy champions, so unless you are really stupid you won't be using this on creeps...

I hope that makes sense or are you asking something else? The health is taken out only if you hit a target, it can be programed, I'm 100% sure it can be, I'll bet my life it can be, hell I'll bet my life and my mom's and my cat's and my house, you get the point!!!

Sir Longfellow

02-12-2011

ok, so itll have no cost til it hits someone, gotcha.

Sayan

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpos View Post
The problem I find with it is that he is not INTERESTING.
Tell me how I can spice it up?

Sayan

02-13-2011

Up we go!!!

Sayan

02-13-2011

OK the next effing muther who gives me thumbs down with out commenting is going to get effing slapped, bring it!!!

Sayan

02-14-2011

No one like this guy?

ColCunjuice

02-15-2011

Creepy Champ, I dunno he feels like he may have too much slow, explain his Seance, it sounds interesting...

Also his passive how does that work? Targets everyone? His Q is Cassi's Ulti but pulls or stuns? Don't you think death and decay is pretty useless skill?

Sayan

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColCunjuice View Post
Creepy Champ, I dunno he feels like he may have too much slow, explain his Seance, it sounds interesting...

Also his passive how does that work? Targets everyone? His Q is Cassi's Ulti but pulls or stuns? Don't you think death and decay is pretty useless skill?
His slow amount is necessary for his combo's to work properly, his Seance is basically a channeling hold, that deals damage and slows them for like 3 sec when he slams them and his Ulti has that much slow so they don't run away.

His passive is unique, it targets people who are infront of you in a cone targeting system. And yes his Q is Cassi's Ulti but instead of the slow it pulls them, remember it only pulls, no disable but stuns if they are facing him.

Yes, the scaling is terribad but I had to make it that way so he can be viable in jungle, since it will always do damage...

ColCunjuice

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayan View Post
His slow amount is necessary for his combo's to work properly, his Seance is basically a channeling hold, that deals damage and slows them for like 3 sec when he slams them and his Ulti has that much slow so they don't run away.

His passive is unique, it targets people who are infront of you in a cone targeting system. And yes his Q is Cassi's Ulti but instead of the slow it pulls them, remember it only pulls, no disable but stuns if they are facing him.

Yes, the scaling is terribad but I had to make it that way so he can be viable in jungle, since it will always do damage...
I like his lore a lot, very creepy...