[Champion Suggestion] Grutton, the Hunch Back of Zaun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2011

You must have a good sense of humor irl, all your champs make me laugh.

I just wanna say, about the E spell. It doesn't really need a 40% slow if it stuns for 2 sec, throw in some cdr and you have a spammable stun. I would suggest lowering stun time or slow time/ amount, or even increase the CD.

Sayan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4death4 View Post
You must have a good sense of humor irl, all your champs make me laugh.

I just wanna say, about the E spell. It doesn't really need a 40% slow if it stuns for 2 sec, throw in some cdr and you have a spammable stun. I would suggest lowering stun time or slow time/ amount, or even increase the CD.
Quote:
E (Sťance): This is a channeling spell. Grutton's Unborn spirit possesses targeted enemy champion and levitates him up in the air for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 sec and slams him to the ground dealing 100/140/180/220/260 (0.4) damage to possessed enemy champion and slowing it by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% for 3 sec.

Damage Type: Physical

Cost: 10%/12%/14%/16%/18% of your current HP

Cool Down: 12/11/10/9/8 sec

Spell Range: 250

Notes: This is a channeling spell. Any target under Seance can be attacked and spells can be cast upon them by other champions except Grutton. Also target Champion possessed by Seance is not disabled, they can attack or cast spells but they are rendered immobile. Also to note if Grutton were to be stunned, silenced or taunted during the course of this spell, the spell fails.
Read what that part says, they are not stunned, they are immobile, they can still attack and cast spells...

Reading comprehension much?

Sayan

02-10-2011

Fee, fi, fo, fum I smell a weiner!!!

Sayan

02-10-2011

Sup!!!

Sayan

02-11-2011

Help me get noticed, will be much appreciated!!!

Sayan

02-12-2011

Bump, Sigh!

Sayan

02-12-2011

Boomp!!!

Sir Longfellow

02-12-2011

He seems alright, kinda similar to Vlad in ways. Would his q work kinda like Annie's q where he'd cast the move at the normal cost then lose more health as he gets more targets (like if Annie kills an enemy she gets her mana back)?

Gash Manko

02-12-2011

The problem I find with it is that he is not INTERESTING.

Sayan

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Longfellow View Post
He seems alright, kinda similar to Vlad in ways. Would his q work kinda like Annie's q where he'd cast the move at the normal cost then lose more health as he gets more targets (like if Annie kills an enemy she gets her mana back)?
Yes, his play style or resource system is like Vlad's in that he uses HP instead of mana but his Q doesn't really work like Annie's, the cost increases per champion the Q skill affects, for example when he casts it and it hits 3 enemy champions and pulls or stuns them, it will cost 3 times the amount...