Champion for me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

Ok, well I recently bought Ashe, and I love her. Ashe is alright, but she doesn't get any good untill she gets all the items you need for her. But I want a new, better champion. I prefer ones that use range attacks, and can deal really high damage. Similar to Ashe, but one that can start to own in the middle of the game.

Btw, here is what I do for Ashe

Item Build

Dorzan blade
Boots of Speed
BF sword/ pickaxe(wich ever is more mandatory)
Infinity Edge
Zeal

Now I know I max Volley 1-5, and ECA at 6, but what after that?

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

BUMP no suggestions?

LOLMARINE

02-07-2011

Miss Fortune? You're asking for a ranged dps and I really can't think of any better ones other than Ashe/MF

although personally, I feel ashe is a better champ than MF, ECA is so much more useful than MF's ult.

Call Mee Maybee

02-08-2011

Try a P dancer to make up for her lackluster movement speed
-also do not underestimate getting her "e" over her "q" mid game.. the extra money really makes her sick late game (just try it i know its not popular)

Lawrry

02-08-2011

volley
frost
volley
hawk shot
volley
ult
volley
frost
volley
frost
volley
etc.

early hawkshot saves lives against ganks.

usually i go for thirster first to build up some damage and lifesteal and continue farming

then i'll get IE afterwards.

Haaspac

02-08-2011

For a ranged AD carry your choices are, Ashe, Miss Fortune, Kog'Maw, Sivir, Caitlin, Ezreal, Corki, Teemo, Urgot, and Twitch.Teemo and EZ might be better AP though, depends on the player.

Any of those champs when fed/played properly will win games by themselves pretty much. Kog'maw is my particular favorite, with Urgot a close second. Urgot is hella annoying and his ult will win games. Kogmaw just rips everyone apart. Kog'maw PROTIP: malady+wits end > madreds for the same amount of gold with 50% more AS and more midgame damage.

GiraffePilot

02-08-2011

@ haaspac, youre forgetting the uber carry tristana

Rrbhaunoch

Recruiter

02-08-2011

Anivia isn't ranged DPs but ranged AP that is very strong at every stage of the game. I recommend her