Champion Sneak Peek: Maokai, the Twisted Treant

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llolled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

riot made a tank? is it possible??

DukeDog

02-08-2011

Please Please Please give him some abilities like Furion from Dota had. give him an aoe spell where he makes nearby trees come to life and fight for him (I can't wait for you guys to release some micro based champions like furion, chen, and the pink guy with nets from dota) Making micromanageable units from trees could really create some interesting tactics in the game, like clearing pathways for champion and opening up entirely new escape routes for your entire team, or eve ganking routes =)

Slixx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2011

i hope his ultimate is like amumus bandage ^^

jonnatron

02-08-2011

he better have druid healing powers like WOW lol

Br0ckSams0n

02-08-2011

...thus fulfilling the prophecy

Duross

02-08-2011

I like that the Riot team is always pumping out new people to play as, but I would REALLY enjoy being able to play as them on a new map. It seems like there have only been two maps for months and months. Just an idea, would make the game more fun for me and my friends, and maybe you too.

eyCoco

02-08-2011

Hope it will be skillshotbased, More champs like that is needed .

corkscrew

02-08-2011

Isn't that HoN's Hero DeadWood ?

maybe his brother ? :S

NICE!! =D

IrishTeenWizard

02-08-2011

Sounds interesting

SilverPhantom

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TBSSD View Post
looks tanky!!!!

but not a female tank

may 2010, thats a long time for a concept
To be honest, i dont know if ive seen many movies where a woman was an ungodly warrior that can take trillions of hits, or read a book... or even heard. Pretty sure theres no paintings of this on viking ships...

Just gonna say, Girl + Tank: sounds cool but lets be honest... Guys are physically bigger (and weird red monster things). Besides who knows? Cho'Gath could be a girl? and Gentlemen Trans?

edit: also this tree looks awesome! I hope an ability lets him blend in with the trees or walk through them or something =)