Champion Sneak Peek: Maokai, the Twisted Treant

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero000x000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

Sweet, he looks quite happy, and ready to give people the business with those bombs and teleports :P

ZapBranagan

02-07-2011

woop woop finally! cant wait for those teleports and bombs!

DarkfirePheonix

02-07-2011

Oooh, neat, they are pushing out champs hella fast, we just got Karma XD thought I do like Rene, and I wanna like this guy too, he's not really unique XD BUUUUT...I've always had a softspot for people made of wood, me and Pinno are Ol' G's

MysticSol

02-07-2011

Night Elves trients

Xparks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2011

Lol, i hope this is coming out in tomorrows patch. But it won't happen Please make it 1350
pft what's with the downvotes? You guys enjoy expensive champs? ( And i said i hoped it was coming out ) jeez. can't a guy dream?

TheRamenBandit

02-07-2011

Spider Mine Acorn Bomber!

Next Stop: Jarvan

l0n3w0lf

02-07-2011

Dat arm-shield

nuthusk

Hotarukin

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehran Fye View Post
Does he have something to do with the incidente in the TT Zuan vs Piltover match?
We'll find out soon enough. If he has an ability that absorbs damage and then backlashes it... (or if the background story pulls reference)

Arcolyte

02-07-2011

I swear if he does not say "Guess where I am going to plant this" I will have a sad...

Might of oaks ftw.

--Arcolyte