Champion Sneak Peek: Maokai, the Twisted Treant

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fisk3r70n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

I'll buy him he looks like he could do some awesome damage... and fun to play.... hope he won't be too slow tho

Star Piercer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoyinyang01 View Post
dude me n my cousin was thinking about that blind monk too
Jarvan is next!

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/08/ex...ue-of-legends/

WolfyWetFurr

02-09-2011

Hope you guys make a horse some time. Maybe like, the zodiac critters. At any rate, I'm impressed with how you guys keep pumping out the characters to keep things mixed up and this latest one is looking like an awesome addition.

NinjaWJ

02-09-2011

yes!!! a day one buy for me!!

Booker DeWitt

02-09-2011

I think next champ will be kasses daughter who will be part void or sumthin would be cool

AsianButDeadly

02-09-2011

"Thatís right, while you may have been engaged in epic, pitched battles with trolls, gargoyles, ogres,"
Who the **** is an ogre?

Monkey Zombie

02-09-2011

While I approve of the concept I suggest you guys focus on fixing the servers. I can't really appreciate the game when it glitches and boots me when I'm playing.

Also its more appropriate to make this new champion a tank rather than a ranged initiator/support. Especially since trees can be very sturdy, in fact I have one in front of my home thats over 200 years old.

nikos rz

02-09-2011

yup tis is campion i love him

nikos rz

02-09-2011

but i need one mor void

Undercover Urf

Recruiter

02-09-2011

Finally! Plant King!