Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Maokai, the Twisted Treant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ian the Great

02-08-2011

ogres.... Who are the ogres that were mentioned?

TresNips

02-08-2011

Please make his leafs pot leafs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper of Dreams

02-08-2011

I'm on page 76 and have officially stopped caring;

I keep reading the same stupid Malphite+Fiddlesticks jokes.

This guy is not your female tank he is a tree (I'm using he because it's sorter than her and better than it).

I like his loin cloth, he can wear it if he wants too.

To reiterate, He is not Malphite!

He isn't the plant king.

He isn't the Blind Monk, we don't know if the Blind Monk will even come out, so please stop replying that stupid comment.

HE ISN'T ROOTFALLEN OR DEADROOT OR SOME OTHER THIRD THING! He is his own champion with his own powers. That's like saying Garen is a copy of Tryndamere because of their big swords and their spinning attacks, and looking like humans.

Ryze is the Thorn Mage, end of it.

Yes we know you knew who was coming next;Yes we know you went to the wiki; Yes we know who the next champion is; And you don't have to show off your knowledge of said wiki to impress us.

I think they meant to say, " I bet you’ve never had to fight a tree before! Within the Fields of Justice!"

About the Magma Chamber, "Would you like some cheese with your whine?" thankyou Gentleman Cho'gath.

Thankyou Roit, thankyou for your hard work and for putting up and out for such incompetence, ingratitude, and mindless pestering that makes these forms the visable manifestation of that most annoying sound. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAWoP1kncRE)

And thankyou all (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8) who actually had something positive to say or something constitutive share.

I'm done, any last thoughts Gentleman Cho'gath?
"Yes, good sir! Anything less would be uncivilized."

"Clears throat* SILENCE!!!"
"Up you go!"
"Nomnomnom" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q)
"Anyone for a spot of tea?"

Ttrain15

02-08-2011

Looks great, only thing I want to see different about it is it being taller, and skinnier like off of Lord of the Rings. Yes, I know this is just concept art, but its better to get your idea's in before its finished.

VonZylo

02-08-2011

I Know I wood be careful if I saw a tree attacking me on the field. I would be rooting for him if he was on my team though. I wonder if he is going to be spruced up with high armor. Or Maybe he will have a slow root attack, which makes enemy champions stick around and unable to leaf.

dobserver

02-08-2011

Looks good...would he be able to make use of the environment on the map (like trees) kinda like summon treant

Scowd

02-08-2011

Been talking bout this kinda champ forever cant wait to see how he comes out...ps lets see that vine whip

BootyMcbuttslap

02-08-2011

Plant King Returns

adisknight

02-08-2011

Nice to see more champions are being added regardless the already great numbers! Keep up the good work!
;D

Yugi

Recruiter

02-08-2011

Yo man,

I heard you junglin,
So we made a jungle, so you can jungle inside your jungle while you jungle.