LOL Replay - In game replay system!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiegeWaffles

04-07-2012

AFAIK: too many replays uploaded -> server out of space -> php(?) bugs out if there's no space left and can't generate webpages.
The downloading of client_versions.txt and reverse-patches by the client still works though.
(Last count, IIRC was about 360 thousand replays uploaded, which probably fills up about 1.5 - 2 Tbyte.)
My guess is that Pkairo at the moment is getting the hosting company to add an extra harddisk and/or is moving replays around to free up space (with such huge volumes of data that's of course not a quickly completed task... ) .
If the homepage/download page/forum is still "Kennen"-ed by monday, I'll poke Pkairo about it by e-mail. </LoLReplay beta tester>

Dj TiKoR

04-28-2012

Works Like a charm , Still i seem to miss The option to switch to observer vieuw Like in Wc3 replays , and enable the option ...: Disable Fog of war

Tho those guys did a great job creating a tool for the LoL communite !!

Riot .. plz implement such a nice working thing

LiegeWaffles

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj TiKoR View Post
Works Like a charm , Still i seem to miss The option to switch to observer vieuw Like in Wc3 replays , and enable the option ...: Disable Fog of war
Be glad those don't exist or everybody could cheat during a game of LoL...
LoLReplay records exactly what the server sends, so enemies not in your team's field of view can't be shown, since that information doesn't get sent by Riot's server.
The only way to have an "observer" view is to record spectator mode.

A workaround that might work in the future would be to create a second LoL account, friend your main account on that account and on a second PC use Riot's new "friendslist drop-in spectator mode" to spectator-record the game you're playing with LoLReplay, which should result in a spectator replay of the game you're playing...

Loony Loonatic

09-16-2012

Riot, how about hiring LOL Replay guys?

LexxxLuthor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

bump

SugarRose

06-03-2013

Cool, I'm gonna try this. good way to watch games and see how to improve

Froctel

06-18-2013

cool

mysterydragon

07-02-2013

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2013

replays will be available at release

-president tryndamere

Starvola

09-27-2013

This is an awesome bit of software.. first test, bang on works. RIOT give these guys some props your community deserves it.