LOL Replay - In game replay system!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Bump. Want this to at least be on the front page for a few seconds lol.

Voltarius

10-24-2011

bump

JustinBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Haxalot I would love to tell you some bugs I found in the LOLReplay version 6.9.37 but unfortunately you do not allow anyone to contact you on your site except via your forum which requires one to submit a username and password. I will NOT be forced into signing up for a forum. If you want proper feedback on your program, please allow people to contact you freely rather than have them sign up to a forum/mailing list.

P.s: Problem hint program goes crazy and speeds ahead minutes at a time after doing certain things. Want more info? Allow people to contact you freely. Why should I be forced to give away my username and password and sign up to a forum/mailing list if you want help. No way.

Kaolla

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBlade View Post
Why should I be forced to give away my username and password and sign up to a forum/mailing list if you want help. No way.
is this a joke? someone goes through all this trouble to make something you want to use, gives it away for free, and you can't be bothered with a simple sign-up?

think rather highly of yourself don't you

JustinBlade

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHomo View Post
is this a joke? someone goes through all this trouble to make something you want to use, gives it away for free, and you can't be bothered with a simple sign-up?

think rather highly of yourself don't you
Who said I'm still using it? He asked for help reporting any bugs, I kindly tried to help and I found I'm forced to sign-up to a mailing list/forum to help him. Sorry, that's nonsense and I have a very good reason for not giving away personally identifying information and that's all I'm allowed to say as of this time.

AnthroKemono

11-17-2011

Bump, new UI make this so good.

OniSioN

11-18-2011

last update is beast!

Chrystoff

11-22-2011

buuump

RumblingRose

11-22-2011

Why has riot not hired these guys yet?

shutteX

11-23-2011

My antivirus just accused this trojan @ leaguereplays.com:

VÝrus: Gen:Trojan.Heur2.BDT.au4@cql@@XniMb (Mecanismo A)

VÝrus encontrado ao carregar o conte˙do da Web.

Enderešo: www.leaguereplays.com

What is going on???