LOL Replay - In game replay system!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

djpeanutbutter

02-11-2011

Bamp, great job OP. Shame on you Riot.

Oh new thread >_> sorry for necroing.

Rench

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

When I open up LOLReplay I can see my saved replays but i cannot find them on my computer. they are not in the lolreplay folder...can anyone help please.

Mr Sarcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

His name is Haxalot.

Nuff said.

djudjud14

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rench07 View Post
When I open up LOLReplay I can see my saved replays but i cannot find them on my computer. they are not in the lolreplay folder...can anyone help please.
LOLReplay/Replays

Blitz PR

02-15-2011

Very interesting, might have to check it out. Glad Riot took a look at it and confirmed that nothing that seemed malicious in the program.

ayanaftw

02-19-2011

So why cant i fast forward in the loading screen

its not like the players need to connect -_-

HartmannGanger

03-01-2011

Can i lay the Lol replay files on youtube?.. my freind made a pentakill today and i wanna lay it on youtube.. but the replay file (.lrf) doesent match anything.. PLEASE help me to get a converter that can do this..

Pkairo

03-02-2011

Fast Forwarding Loading
You can fast forward the loading screen by hitting the + key a few times. Make sure you don't fast forward until your own client has loaded though, for now you need to judge it based on how long it usually takes your computer to load a game.

Uploading to Youtube
In order to upload to youtube you need to record the replay with FRAPS ( http://www.fraps.com ) or Camtasia ( http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia/ ) first. The LRF file is not a video file, it is a very small data file which plays back inside the game client.

Also.... bump, new version is up on the site.
--
www.leaguereplays.com

Mentono

03-17-2011

bump this beast site!

Rhiom

03-28-2011

so much good