Trolling in LoL....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guyw

01-21-2010

We had a game yesterday, where two idiots decided to troll and ruin the game from the beginning.
Their names are m0use and c4n4di4nB4c0n3h.

I got screen shots that prove the trolling. they refused to surrender of course, so we had to "wait" for the opponent will finish it.
It will be good for this community if such people wont be a part of it. Also, its a warning for all who see this, to avoid playing with those idiots. Please, ban them.

peace.

Fluffington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

My only problem is that they might get stuck in the newbie circle and then have new players get bad games and leave. Otherwise these are troll accounts and banning them won't fix anything.

Nether

01-21-2010

IP Ban imo.

vulgarwolf

01-21-2010

well it looks like soembody is trying to destroy the summoners platform so thats not trolling....also theres still quite a bito f the base left...why surrender, i wouldnt have either

CypherSoul

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgarwolf View Post
well it looks like soembody is trying to destroy the summoners platform so thats not trolling....also theres still quite a bito f the base left...why surrender, i wouldnt have either
I'm guessing because the other team was fed to the point of there being no reason to go on with the game.

It looks to me like a 3 v 7, two of your own team-mates against you.

lionheart5656

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

This one time, on the LOL forums, calling people out was against the rules.

O snap. Logic wins again.

Shock Wing

03-10-2010

I did eventually destroy their summoners platform and they couldnt respawn.....lol....we lost.....btw that guy has a siiick gamer name!

Petersex

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4n4di4nB4c0n3h View Post
I did eventually destroy their summoners platform and they couldnt respawn.....lol....we lost.....btw that guy has a siiick gamer name!
What a fail Kassadin. With the help of Rift Walk alone you could have covertly made your way to their summoner's platform and destroyed it with ease. The screenshots don't show me what summoner spells you were using, but I'm going to reach out on a limb and guess that you didn't pick up ignite and revive, revive being there in the case that your mission to destroy the platform fails and you must retry immediately. Your build is equally as scrub as your failed attempts to destroy the platform. Five warmogs armors and zhonyas is essential for getting onto the platform and igniting it and then popping zhonyas to survive while you watch it burn to the ground. 10/10 for the impressive strategy, 0/10 for the execution. Better luck next time.

Decendt

07-28-2010

Is it bad if I lol'd?

IN OTHER NEWS...Twitch builds Malady

LilDrood

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersex View Post
What a fail Kassadin. With the help of Rift Walk alone you could have covertly made your way to their summoner's platform and destroyed it with ease. The screenshots don't show me what summoner spells you were using, but I'm going to reach out on a limb and guess that you didn't pick up ignite and revive, revive being there in the case that your mission to destroy the platform fails and you must retry immediately. Your build is equally as scrub as your failed attempts to destroy the platform. Five warmogs armors and zhonyas is essential for getting onto the platform and igniting it and then popping zhonyas to survive while you watch it burn to the ground. 10/10 for the impressive strategy, 0/10 for the execution. Better luck next time.
Necrotrolololol