New Free Champions (Week 9)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oscillate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranMarine View Post
oh god twitch is free again! does no one remember the last time this happened? the obnoxious incessant presence of the stupid rat? the anger at him wanting your mid and then sucking? people whining about how he was op? building such a rage from his existence in the enemy line up that, to this day, you feel compelled to chase him around the map killing him over and over again out of spite?

riot, I beseech you! end this nightmarish week early before the bloodlust can kick in!
I lol'd

(and noooo! free jax! )

Leon27607

01-23-2010

I'd like to try out Karthus or Anivia for once. And for those who think you're not gonna play just cuz master yi's free, he only costs 450(very easy to buy).

DrFromGallifrey

01-23-2010

How about Shaco some time soon? I want to try him before I buy him.

Almost Famous

01-24-2010

twitch....))

nice))

Dorkko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2010

Quite a few Champions in week 9 that are rare in rotation. Wish I could play more during this busy week 9 for myself. Awesome job Riot in trying to get everyone's opinion in =)

Brad

01-24-2010

Sweet Very nice list of champions for this week! i logged on and played a couple of games the other night, and it was when they'd first been changed to my surprise =) i enjoyed the selection.

Pitty i haven't been able to play over this weekend though due to work ;(... can't wait until its done so i can play a few games in the rest of this week =D! lol ;-)

Brad

01-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkko View Post
Quite a few Champions in week 9 that are rare in rotation. Wish I could play more during this busy week 9 for myself. Awesome job Riot in trying to get everyone's opinion in =)
:O This is basically what i've just said, o hai!

blanknaem

01-24-2010

Hey guys, look at this:

Looks like someone at Riot needs to be better at Photoshop...

edit: er, looks like I do too...picture fixed.

MEGADEATH99

01-25-2010

i wonder whats the new champ is gonna be

Lawful Cupcake

01-25-2010

The new champ for week 10 looks like It's going to be Gragas, The Cask Master. He's listed on the Wiki as a tank, and he looks like a total badass. It's unfortunate that Pantheon isn't going to be this week though. He looks more bad ass, and I want to annoy the hell out of other teams by asking them what their professions are and lame 300 jokes like that.

For those of you crying about Twitch being free: he's not OP. Stop being noobs and get Oracle's or, if you still suck, buy wards and pop them everywhere. Twitch can be countered, I've had it done to ME several times, and I've done it several times. To be fair, It's a hell of a lot harder when your team feeds him, but even when I'm 3 or 4 levels below him I've pwned his ass. Twitch needs back up and last hits to be effective, especially early game. Deny him these, and Twitch goes hungry. When twitch goes hungry, you use him for lab testing.