@Riot - Fix Nidalee please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yhcrocs

02-06-2011

There is a thread over a 120 pages long and it has been living for quite some time. I think I've read someone in that thread its a year old? If it has been that long and there is a thread still going on about how Nidalee needs a fix... well try to fix it! Have you read the post in there? I'm sure you have because there are red post in there. But even though there has been some hype with Morello recently asking for bugs, there happens to be no interest in this old champ. At least give reason why you will not give her a fix because I am quite certain the community wants to know why you have not done so for a very long time.

Yhcrocs

02-06-2011

Bump so riot can see this!

Yhcrocs

02-06-2011

Hello Riot!!!

Yhcrocs

02-06-2011

Bump for some feedback from Riot!!!

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2011

I wish I knew why they couldn't fix some of the bugs in this bug list:

Javelin Toss:
1)When tossing Javelin toss immediately after transforming from cougar form you will toss it behind you instead of at the selected destination.

2)Javelin toss animation goes further than it can hit meaning it visually touches the target but doesn't actually hit.

Bushwhack:
1)When transforming immediately from cougar form and trying to lay a trap Nidalee lays them directly below her instead of where your cursor is.

2)Also don't know if this has been fixed yet but they don't do damage to invisible targets.

3)Bushwhack doesn't always reveal the area for placement like it should or it removes FOW but doesn't show enemies that are in fact there

Primal Surge:

1)When directly transforming from cougar form and trying to heal Nidalee immediately heals herself. This is kinda ok unless you are trying to clutch heal an ally.

2)Another notable problem not so much a bug is the animation time is much longer than other heals meaning she can try to heal a target that would normally be saved by the heal but they will die in the middle of the animation instead of being healed cooldown and mana isn't spent even though the full animation goes through but it is an annoying problem. Just an animation timing issue there nothing more.

Takedown:
1)This is a problem with all champions with an attack modifying ability. Nidalee will drop whatever her last target was and strike the nearest target if she uses an ability and follows up with take down. So if you pounce to a target and click on them and activate takedown chances are you could blow a killing blow on a minion if there is one nearby. happens with siphon strike and devastating blow as well.

2)Take down misses if blinded

3)Takedown doesn't properly crit like it should and will sometimes do less damage than a regular crit.

Pounce:
1)If you transform from human to cougar form you will pounce backward if done immediately upon transforming.
2)If chasing and or running from enemies and you spam pounce chances are you will pounce backward might be due to spam clicking on target while spamming pounce as that is the only time it seems to happen to me.
3)Nidalee will sometimes get stuck inside objects and terrain such as walls near Blue or minions and sometimes even champions. Getting stuck inside champions almost always results in death as your abilities become locked and the enemy can still attack you but you cannot attack them.
4)Also when she pounce at stationary targets she will sometime do no damage just because her pounce goes just far enough to where the target is outside the aoe. Suggest making pounce do damage on contact rather than landing if possible.
5)Nidalee is also unable to pounce over walls as effectively as she was on release. She will often pounce into the wall and just smash her face against it and go nowhere or do the infamous backwards pounce.
6)Nidalee will often pounce in place moving nowhere often when she is spamming pounce and clicks while chasing and or running away.
7)Nidalee pounces in the direction she is facing so if anything just so happens to get in the way she will pounce in whatever direction she happens to turn to.
8)
If she engages an enemy in the process of jumping a wall she will pounce to them instead of over the wall.

Swipe:
1)nothing really other than sometimes it still seems like the AP scaling isn't counted although it may just be because of the low scaling.

Aspect of the Cougar:
1)Multiple skills in cougar form have random tool-tip errors all the way from abilities saying they do 0 damage plus the AP scaling to there being level 1 text on a level 3 ability last one being the rarest.

2)The AD buff on Nidalee a few patches ago was only applied to her Human form not her Cougar form. "Human 52 AD - Cougar 49 AD"

Pathing:
1) Cougar form pathing is terrible which is one reason why her skills don't always act as intended plus it make navigating through minions a pain in the ass because her hit box is more like a torpedo than a normal human of course I could be wrong but thats how it seems she moves.

2)Pathing in human form is pretty bad as well and as I did in my last bug list I will blame this on the Anchors for boots she has which btw if you do happen to fix her pathing issues do you mind getting her boots like she does in the Chinese art as the current one are atrocious.

Carados

02-06-2011

Nidalee is very very strong in team fights assuming you can kite while fighting. The problem is, at lower level play, people team fight by running into an enemy and using all of their skills at once. Nidalee is not good in this style of fight.

She's buggy as hell but her skills are good and well balanced.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Nidalee is very very strong in team fights assuming you can kite while fighting. The problem is, at lower level play, people team fight by running into an enemy and using all of their skills at once. Nidalee is not good in this style of fight.

She's buggy as hell but her skills are good and well balanced.
Again following me around and downvoting me. for a accurate bug list? She is strong but it doesn't mean her bug list should be ignored.

Eefell

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
Again following me around and downvoting me. for a accurate bug list? She is strong but it doesn't mean her bug list should be ignored.
*sigh* its like we are taking to a brick wall, only a single post has ever been given regarding Nid from Riot and all the was was something along the lines of 'Oh that thats interesting, yea we'll look into it" Anyone else feel like Riot just doesn't like Nid?

BabyNinjaJesus

02-06-2011

Quote:
Anyone else feel like Riot just doesn't like Nid?
You'd think it'd be obvious by now

Carados

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
Again accusing me of something I didn't do? Holy ****, so full of yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eefell View Post
*sigh* its like we are taking to a brick wall, only a single post has ever been given regarding Nid from Riot and all the was was something along the lines of 'Oh that thats interesting, yea we'll look into it" Anyone else feel like Riot just doesn't like Nid?
Brackhar did comment on the proposed changes from that thread. I got downvoted and flamed out of the thread for posting his response.