how to play karma?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asylumseeker

02-06-2011

So i havent really seen any guides come up about her yet and not really sure why. A couple of discussion threads and not much else. Anyone got a guide?

at the moment im going
9/0/21 - standard mage masteries
ghost/flash - she has no escape mechanism

skills
E/Q/E/Q/W to start with.

then building
roa
merc treads
will of the ancients

as my core build. Dont really know if this is good or not. Some games ive done well, some not so well. Very team dependent i think.

Nickicksu

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylumseeker View Post
So i havent really seen any guides come up about her yet and not really sure why. A couple of discussion threads and not much else. Anyone got a guide?

at the moment im going
9/0/21 - standard mage masteries
ghost/flash - she has no escape mechanism

skills
E/Q/E/Q/W to start with.

then building
roa
merc treads
will of the ancients

as my core build. Dont really know if this is good or not. Some games ive done well, some not so well. Very team dependent i think.
nice but
i would prioritize Q, just cause it does damage while sustaining you in the laning phase.
Q/E/Q/W
Q>E>W
thats what i go
for items I start off with meki > tear
boots of lucidity
spirit visage (i think it increases healing right?)
that puts me at about 36% cdr with masteries
then i go archangels
rabadons..
the way I see it I only raelly need that 250 hp from visage to have enough HP. since AP turns into SHIELD HP I rather build more AP so I can shield more/heal more/do more then be an aura champ with soul shroud or WoTa.

Miotas

02-06-2011

i wrote a guide yesterday: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=495759

this worked quite well for me, half of the games i dont die at all (never died more than 4 times, even in ranked), get nuff assists and some kills.. and ive won about 80% of all games with her

hope she doesnt get nerfed :P