Best Jungling Champion that isn't Warwick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaxi1794

02-05-2011

I'd like to start playing a jungling champion that isn't Warwick. What would you guys suggest?

AkitaNeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

There are a lot of other good junglers. For example, Fiddlesticks, Nunu, Olaf, and Udyr. Any type of champion that you want in particular?

Jaxi1794

02-05-2011

One that doesn't suck at team fights late game like Warwick

AkitaNeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

All four of the ones I listed above are fairly useful during teamfights. Udyr's tanky and does pretty good damage, Olaf has an ult that ignores all crowd control (stuns, snares, silences, slows, etc.) and hits very hard, Fiddle is squishy but has an absolutely devastating set of abilities, and Nunu has a humongous AoE ultimate that slows all opponents inside of its radius.

Warwick's not really useless during teamfights later on (his ult is pretty important), but I suppose he is often not as much a damage dealer as other champions on the team.

I'm not sure if you'd really like Nunu, though. He can become very powerful later on, but he's often built tankier and more for his slows (his ice ball and his ult) and buffs (he can speed up an ally's movement and attack speed) than for real damage.

I should also point out that Olaf's jungling is a bit dangerous. He doesn't have the best health while going through the jungle.

ajemeister

02-06-2011

shaco is a pretty good jungler IMO also some people like to play evelyn and jungle

Kyuketsuki

Recruiter

02-06-2011

actually one that I have seen very common as of late is trundle.
He's an excellent ganker with both contaminate and pillar of filth, not to mention he's pretty sustained in the jungle due to rabid bite.

Yes he doesn't have omg I cleared the jungle in 5 minutes like ww does, but he's still darn fast and imo more useful in team fights.

Absinthe

02-06-2011

I jungle with master yi and really enjoy it.

StimmedUp

02-06-2011

He doesn't do damage but, he clears jungle fast as hell, ganks like a boss, and then is completely awesome in teamfights late-game. Overall I think he's pretty ok. Oh, and his name is rammus.

Its Billy Mays

02-06-2011

I like to jungle with Malph or Rammus. Neither of them are the fastest, but are still fast. Their ganking potential is great (especially Rammus).

dignitas Rampant

02-06-2011

Malphite and Nunu as junglers have some of the best ganking possibilities, with Mal's ultimate and Nunu's Ice ball or Flash + Absolute Zero working.