matchmake fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leor Unsullied

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

I keep ending up in matches against all lv30's - I'm lv27. I don't know how it works exactly, but lv30's should be balanced precisely for fairness. average lv30 does NOT equal average lv25.

Ubran

02-06-2011

average lv 30 is quite bad at this game. about 20% know what they're doing, and another 1% like me play impossible games for fun, and usually win, like 5healers+heal/revive.. So, your average lv25 is probably better than your average 30 but doesn't have the experience that they do, so it cancels out.

Sorry, bro, but not much around that

TheMonkZoolbs

02-12-2011

Level is really not as important as experience with champion and wins but more importantly just balanced (or imbalanced good for you ;D) teams win games i.e. tank off taank good dps good caster and... well... whoever else you want i suppose

Restrife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

actually lvl doesnt mean anything... i've had the chance to help friends out to lvl up by wining, queing with them (being lvl 15 and me 30) they get to quee against lvl 18+ and I get people that are starters so is supposed to be easy win?... But well... most of the times it is... but man... I have played with people under my level that stomped me harder than people with lvl 30 does in ranked... so... is all about the player and how ur team works and behave...

unZe

02-15-2011

I'm level 11 and I get matched with 30's and then poop on them. Get @ me bro.

Leor Unsullied

02-15-2011

Yea, obviously there's a lot of variety, but experience and player knowledge is key, so having 4x lv25's on one team and 4x lv30's on the other doesn't make sense - at least balance them, no? like put two of each on each team (MM doesn't seem to do this). balancing lv30's should take slight priority over balancing average level, IMO (I'd rather have the 30's balanced and play average lv25 vs lv23.5 than 30's unbalanced and lv24.75 vs)

Mortaken

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leor Unsullied View Post
I keep ending up in matches against all lv30's - I'm lv27. I don't know how it works exactly, but lv30's should be balanced precisely for fairness. average lv30 does NOT equal average lv25.
I don't know how you manage to play ranked games when you're not level 30.

Senzaikyu

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortaken View Post
I don't know how you manage to play ranked games when you're not level 30.
You can get invited to ranked games from level 20 by a player that's already level 30 (thus creating a pre).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubran View Post
average lv 30 is quite bad at this game. about 20% know what they're doing, and another 1% like me play impossible games for fun, and usually win, like 5healers+heal/revive.. So, your average lv25 is probably better than your average 30 but doesn't have the experience that they do, so it cancels out.

Sorry, bro, but not much around that
As for that - in my experience the average level 30 might as well be a level 1. Level has nothing to do with skill; for all you know, they could have lost 400 games for the same exp as someone who wins a lot more).

There should be some sort of tutorial that walks players through what MIAs are, and pinging etc (and that we can smite you for not calling MIAs).

I'm down for giving each game a hard bashing, but when it comes down to it you rarely win games where you have only 1 or 2 decent players against their fed 5, therefore making it a 1v5 or 2v5 (funny as hell when you do, though).