Will Riot Eventually Favor Paying Players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mulgruf

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppuken View Post
Reminder: Tencent's major goal with the majority shareholding is the expansion of League of Legends in China. US servers should remain largely unaffected.
That wasn't my question

Mulgruf

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adell Greene View Post
Huh? I don't get why I should get rewarded for it. It was my choice and everyone else's to buy Riot points. I wasn't expecting, nor am I entitled to, anything in return. I bought the RP and got what I wanted to spend it on. That's how it works.
Yeah dude I'm not saying we are owed anything. I was simply asking for people's thoughts

DocJoze

02-05-2011

As long as you're not expeciting,and let me tell you they won't, rewarding power, i have no problems with it.

Mulgruf

02-05-2011

bump

Corosus

02-05-2011

That's like giving money to a charity and asking for something in return. Only with Riot, you do actually get something in return. But it doesn't give you an advantage, this is the key point.

Giving advantages to paying players makes them want to play, and makes the free players not want to play. So if you're gonna do this, charge $40 for the game, just like HoN and you have all players paying.

I bought a few skins for two reasons. A) Makes me feel above everyone unskinned. =P and B) I love you Riot! =D

Mulgruf

04-03-2011

bump! good thread i think