LoL fps drop down

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

hi, i got A VERY BIG PROBLOM

every game from the last 2 days ive been playing i got like 60 fps (normal) and then it drops down to 08 and repeats over and over and over, ive tried set client to low prio, and close the client... neither of em works....

ive saw a post tht i should disable all sound devices, ive also notices tht i got like 10-14 sound devices ???

ive got a pretty good computer/labtop 64bit so im frustrated

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

When this issue happens, does it happen randomly or only during intense scenes (EG: Teamfights)

When it drops from 60, does it stay low, or does it go to 60 again, then drop again. Or does it only drop for a few seconds then go back up again?

Bold

02-05-2011

sometimes in intense scenes like when i see enemy or the announcer and it will like say "an a an a an a an a and allie has been slain"

these kinda lagg has never been a problom for me be4 since i got my new computer

Eambo

02-05-2011

Well one of two things comes to mind - temps getting too warm, or settings are too high.

Firstly try lowering your settings ingame to see if it makes any difference. Also if you right click your desktop, go to ATI Catalyst Control Center, and go to 3D Settings, make sure everything in there is either low or off - especially Anti-Aliasing.

Bold

02-05-2011

ok, but its only on 43 harddisk sentinel says,

and ive tried to lower the settings whitout help

Eambo

02-05-2011

Download HWMonitor - http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

This will keep an eye on your graphics card and processor temps.

If you want, post a screenshot of the temps here before a game, and just after the game starts lagging :-)

Bold

02-05-2011

Do u think it maybe could have sumthing to do with the patch

Eambo

02-05-2011

I doubt it, if there was an issue with a patch it would hit everyone, and the forums would be spammed with fps issues :-P When there's a global issue, these forums move faster than you can keep an eye on :-P

Bold

02-05-2011

what would u sugest i dont want this lag. like now im in a 3v3, im not lagging only at 1 point in the game i got the lagg massivly for like 1-2 min now its smooth now im jsut totally angry and scared tht my next game will be ...

Eambo

02-05-2011

As I said, turn down your settings in the ATI Control Panel. Also watch your temps with the programs above, and see if it's possibly getting too warm.