Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Repatch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

007Adreus

02-05-2011

Hello I was wondering is there a way i could repatch the game or something cause my game just go black screen after picking champs and loading. And i also check to see if anything was blocking it and nothing was pls help.

Eambo

Recruiter

02-05-2011

Hi Twisted,

Have you done a system restore at any point since the last patch? When you get the black screen, go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game and run "League of Legends.exe". Do you get an error?

007Adreus

02-05-2011

No but i read from one of your post in a older post about the LOL air and game and did that and it work a million thx sorry for the trouble.

Eambo

Recruiter

02-05-2011

Awesome, glad you got sorted! :-)

anemany

03-31-2011

waiiit i did a system restore and this same thing happened. if i run the exe thing will it fix it?

Onyxia

Recruiter

04-04-2011

Having the same issue, I did system restore and I really don't want to have to uninstall the entire game just to update to the newest patch..

Nicron

04-04-2011

can i get help in my post?