Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, should I buy Tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hog0vHwZTWyohxRT

02-05-2011

After being tired of playing a jungler...
After buying crit marks/quints just to see how good crit Sion is...
After facing one too many times a Tryndamere whom team fed but we were never able to push it to victory until that Tryndamere becomes unstoppable...
After gaining more, much more enough IP than required...

Should I just buy him and start try-hardin'?

Cleanse/Heal to make people rage even harder.

Oh and did I forget?
After arguing for the whole duration of champion select about people to pick hard-cc or at the very least silence champions, unless they are going for support. Which leads to point 3, because they did not do as I said. We just end up with me being the only stunner which is a miracle!

Azuredragon653

02-05-2011

If you play 5v5, no.

shatteredperfect

02-05-2011

if you are planning to do normal games, get him, he stomps many faces

people don't know he's coming so less exhaust/ignite than in ranked, i wouldn't even bother with heal/cleanse tho personally, but maybe to get the feel for him.

ApOKelypse

02-05-2011

Tencent QQ already did.
(Ba-dum-tish!)

Hog0vHwZTWyohxRT

02-05-2011

Quote:
shatteredperfect:
if you are planning to do normal games, get him, he stomps many faces

people don't know he's coming so less exhaust/ignite than in ranked, i wouldn't even bother with heal/cleanse tho personally, but maybe to get the feel for him.

Imho cleanse is a must. Heal is just to make that early kill out of laning phase easier, especially if you end up into 1vs1 lane.

And I wouldn't ever use him for ranked. I wouldn't even play in a team that would lose to a team with a Tryndamere just because of that Tryndamere.

RaeSaidon

02-05-2011

Quote:
ApOKelypse:
Tencent QQ already did.

Win

Hog0vHwZTWyohxRT

02-05-2011

Also, I just need to rush some good amount of IP, until I can buy some solid tank for ranked to learn. I've got Amumu already, but I want moar. Not sure which one, since Shen & Rammus can only be dreamed of.

Hog0vHwZTWyohxRT

02-05-2011

It's awesome.

Tried him out on my smurf, for now.