Max camera distance!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matozo

01-20-2010

Since i am a noob and i can t play without lock my camera, is there a way to increase my max camera distance for more then the current normal limit?

Matozo

01-22-2010

No one to come to my rescue?

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2010

Nothing you do well let you see south until you press the Y key to disable tracking camera.
Side note: you can zoom in on the minimap, and their is a that rectangle shows where your camera is (if you're tracking atleast), you're well below the center of that white rectangle.. :/

Samial

01-25-2010

yea id like to be able to zoom out more

Ziberac

01-26-2010

Yea, the angle of the camera allows for a view disadvantage for the purple team. Maybe if the view was further out or the angle could be slightly altered it would help a lot. I always play with out my camera locked but in large fights I must re-lock the view so i don't lose my hero.

ScrewZall

01-27-2010

Zoom out more? I want whole game in one screen like minimap! well atleast one tower to another please.

Cambios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-27-2010

They really need to do something about the zoom.

Having to constantly sweep your mouse to the sides just to see more than about 50 feet is absolutely brutal. I'm constantly fighting with the screen just to move it around so I can see anything.

I love the game, but the super zoomed in perspective is just terrible.

It needs to be 4000 or 5000 max instead of 2250.

OMFJames

01-29-2010

thats why i play with a locked camera, i cant cant cant cant stand the camera view and how you can only move it like 5 feet at a time.

Eugenius Piano

10-10-2011

I play while holding spacebar down. Pressing space causes the camera to be unlocked, but the camera to lock onto your champion