The Jungle Book (A comprehensive jungling guide)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dechs Kaison

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

This isn't the first guide I've written, but it my first LoL guide. I'd appreciate any feedback, especially if you think I left anything out. That said, allow me to present to you:

The Jungle Book

Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoy and learn from it.

Invalidsyntx

Recruiter

02-04-2011

Brilliant guide, the only thing that could be added is a list of popular junglers and a small breakdown of what makes them good

red0231

02-04-2011

Can I friendz you? I really want to be a good jungler and hope you can help me out :s

Dechs Kaison

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by red0231 View Post
Can I friendz you? I really want to be a good jungler and hope you can help me out :s
I don't see why not, but you'd be better off joining Fever, the clan I belong to. We're a fun loving group who doesn't mind teaching people who are new to the game.

www.feverclan.com

Crackertime

Recruiter

02-04-2011

Great guide, very helpful for players like me that are fairly new and are very interested in the finer machanics of the game. It provides a lot of useful information to become an effective part of a team as a jungler and not a useless member that falls behind and feeds.

Dechs Kaison

02-05-2011

Thanks.

As for negative feedback, have I left anything out? Is any of my information incorrect?

VoiceOfUnreason

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dechs Kaison View Post
This isn't the first guide I've written, but it my first LoL guide. I'd appreciate any feedback, especially if you think I left anything out.
While you mention the XP mastery, I really think that bit should be spelled out further. Maybe a chart of the amount of XP available at each camp, and where leveling happens.

Dechs Kaison

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceOfUnreason View Post
While you mention the XP mastery, I really think that bit should be spelled out further. Maybe a chart of the amount of XP available at each camp, and where leveling happens.
I didn't go so in depth as to have a chart, but I doubly stressed how important the XP mastery is.

There have been a number of updates throughout the guide as well since my last post.

ChanceDriven

02-07-2011

You should include a few champs for new junglers to try. If someone needs this guide it's because they're very new to the whole concept. You should meantion WW, Nunu, Udyr, and maybe Fiddles. You make passing references to some of those but you should really give them a champ who does it easily to start with such as those four.

Dechs Kaison

02-07-2011

I really like that suggestion, Chance, thanks. I've been hesitant to include any list of junglers because I know I'm not the best judge at who's better than who.

But a list of easy champs to learn with would be great.