Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sasquatch Nunu Skin is 25% off for One Day Only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UndeadJester

Recruiter

01-22-2010

Quote:
foosballa:
I can't get the discount, because I can't access the store, because the servers are down!

It's also possible that you can't get the discount because the sale was yesterday...

udosimon

01-23-2010

Quote:
FatPandaBear:
Again you discount a skin that I've already bought. Looks like I won't be buying skins anymore until they're at a discount.

It might be fairer to everyone (and encourage more sales for new skins) if you discount skins when they come out for 24 hours only. That way you provide an incentive for players to buy the skin when it comes out and don't create resentment later on.

Kiraeyl

01-30-2010

I am interested in getting Sasquatch Nunu but 25% off while other skins get 50% off? Why the difference?