Sasquatch Nunu Skin is 25% off for One Day Only

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihili View Post
Nice discount. That's good marketing there riot.

I sense a lot of "ZOMG I WANTS ME REEFUND" posts coming again, though. I hope I'm wrong.
There's only a single problem, the discount didn't apply(And Riot must be sleeping right now). The skin is still 520 RP while it should be 390.

BankBank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

logged in before work to buy it only to find that it is... still 520 RP. come on riot.

Your Nightmare

01-21-2010

Do it actualy starts tonight? 24 hours without teh new skin! awww

Phium

01-21-2010

Seriously? You guys are bashing Riot for what they say?

It says it starts after midnight TONIGHT (January 21). Not today.

Zoc

Adjudicator

01-21-2010

Confirmed: Skin still listed as 520RP, even if the banner on store shows it's on a 24h only promotional price (390RP). Upon clicking on the banner, it shows the price of 520RP.

Zoc

Adjudicator

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerz View Post
It says it starts after midnight TONIGHT (January 21). Not today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight
Midnight is, literally, "the middle of the night". In most systems it is when one day ends and the next begins: when the date changes.
I guess you made a little mistake in there

Rigario

01-21-2010

ah man! i saw the banner in the store and thought it was ongoing.... and bought my skin -.-

fml. 520rp..

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

01-21-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Sorry for the delay on getting this sale live, but the sale has now started.

- RiotChris

Corvus Corax

01-21-2010

Sold. Wish it was 50% off though and I hope Ashe Freljord skin is gonna be discounted again some day cause I missed that one

OrlyWtf

01-21-2010

Good marketing? WTF .. are you kidding me? srsly? lmao not funny ..

good marketing means: riot would have implanted long time ago more payment options .. they would earn thousands of dollars / euros more in that period..

whats your problem with add some payment options? its just a few clicks and maybe a signature .. dunno what paypal or sumthing else need to cooperate thats not a big deal or am i wrong? guys you are offering discounts but only for them who got a creditcard .. thats also a thing of fairness.. i would realy like obtain a emerald taric skin but how? online creditcard? never ..

really could someone tell me whats the big deal? riot is adding every patch a new champion and other stuff but could you just implant paymentoptions and maybe some few maps or just twisted treeline, which is announced since october?

peace out
NBone

PS: sry for bad english .. im tired