Sasquatch Nunu Skin is 25% off for One Day Only

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

01-20-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Ahoy, all Yeti Riders! For one day only, the Sasquatch Nunu skin will be available for 25% off. If you haven't yet taken the opportunity to add this brown haired beast to your armory, there's no better time to do so than now!

Sasquatch Nunu skin (normally 520 RP), now only 390 RP!

This offer will only last for 24 hours: from after midnight, January 21 (tonight) until just after midnight, January 22. Act now, as you've got only one day to grab this elusive beast at this special offer price!

UPDATE: This sale has ended.

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-20-2010

Awesome. Keep up the discounts...

*ahem* Taric *cough*

Excstazy

01-20-2010

Well i dont really like that skinn that much. Like the clasic one better, but its still nice they disccount these. Keep it up ^^.

smokeD

01-20-2010

*ahem* Ghost Gangplank*cough* we want it.

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

riot really needs funds, maybe even the staff are quitting?(pls dont) this games just needs work to improve

rewt

01-20-2010

I have already bought this one and the nunu workshop skin

make more nunu skins and i'll buy them all

WoDahSj

01-20-2010

odd, its not on sale for me. this was posted today, just hours ago... Has this not taken effect? is it bugged?.. Also, there is not a new "banner" for it like the yi skin, which also makes me think this has not taken effect yet.

Light Yagamii

01-20-2010

WOOOT MORE DISCOUNTS (good thing i didnt buy skin )
*coughs* ahem recon teemo *coughs*

ZSabre

Adjudicator

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoDahSj View Post
odd, its not on sale for me. this was posted today, just hours ago... Has this not taken effect? is it bugged?.. Also, there is not a new "banner" for it like the yi skin, which also makes me think this has not taken effect yet.
You could just read the OP and find out the answer.

Jazzminkey

01-20-2010

Wow, some dude was just complaining that this skin was too expensive earlier today. Weird.